Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Fingerless 3D, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Fingerless 3D tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Fingerless 3D is a game developed by Microsheep and released on iOS. Fingerless 3D - the original reaction time game on the App Store!
***** "Another addictive game by a talented developer!" - Dad
***** "I could feel the blade cutting my finger (3D stereo mode)! Scary!" - Mom
***** "Better than the real thing!" - Marie Antoinette
Fingerless 3D is a simple and fun reaction-time game.
Test your reaction time by trying to evade the guillotine blade.
Improve your instincts / reflexes over time.
* 3D stereo mode for enhanced and more frightening gameplay (3D anaglyph stereoscopic glasses required)
* Ten difficulty levels
* History chart — compare your present reaction time to your past reaction time
* Statistics chart — compare yourself to others by age and gender
* Post your reaction time on Facebook, and challenge your friends to beat your reaction time
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Place your finger on the marked area
2. Wait for the guillotine blade to drop
3. Remove your finger as soon as the guillotine blade drops — the faster the better
4. Don't remove your finger too early or you will be fined
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Eyal Zaidman
- Developer: Microsheep
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: January 15, 2011
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about Fingerless 3D.
[Work in progress...]
Fingerless 3D all levels is listed below.
Note: Many of the levels still need walkthroughs. If you know how to beat a level, then please submit your guide and share your skills with other gamers.Hit like if this helped you!
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.