TextMusicUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Supertintin Co., Ltd
Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 1.2.9
- Size 127.57 MB
- Released Apr 20, 2016
- Age 4+
- Category Music
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
TextMusic is a quick-notate App based on Jianpu ( Numbered musical notation ), all musical sheet elements are composed of texts. It build-in 89 kinds of instrument, and support up to 32 voice parts.
Learn more about Numbered Musical Notation:
‣Rational designed keyboard for quick notation.
‣Build-in 89 Instruments sound
‣Exports MIDI, PNG, PDF, TXT
‣Support Multi-parts, Chords, Arpeggio Chords, Tuplets, Portamento,Tied note,Tremolo,Glissandi,Grace note,Flower note(Guzheng technique),Trill, Loops,Jumps..
‣Varying tempo, Varying Volume, Varying Instrument..
‣Automatic layout notes by inputing bar-line
‣Playback,Loop playback with selected range, Select, Copy, Cut, Paste, Undo
‣Piano keyboard (for playing)
Please learn more from the file's "Settings" - "Help"
What's new in version 1.2.9
1. Folder function 2. New tremolo signs : !! !!! !!!! e.g. !5 is an 8th tremolo note !!5 is a 16th tremolo note !!!5 is a 32nd tremolo note !!!!5 is a 64th tremolo note 3. Tremolo between notes: e.g. !(15) !!(56) !!!(13) !!!!(46) 4. Trill between notes: e.g. ?(35) ?(2565) ?(132) 5. More formats of chord are available : Tremolo Chord: e.g. !! is equal to [!!1!!3!!5] Trill Chord: e.g. ? is equal to [?1?3?5] Flower Chord: e.g. * is equal to [*1*3*5] Accent Chord: e.g. + is equal to [+1+3+5] 6. Bug fixes ************************ Changes************************ The format of Grace Note was changed to: *(123)
TextMusic is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $6.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the TextMusic app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Recent Reviews (Read all app reviews)
Helpful criticism. Send MIDI crashes the app and does nothing.
This might be how I write music from now on.. I love this system of music notation. It is so much more intuitive and sensible than the standard method I've been used to. Of
course, that practically guarantees that it will never catch on in Europe/America.
It crashes here and there, but not so often so as to be unusable. Since I'm trying more
I like the idea, but not the execution. Let me start of by saying I love this app, it's great for composition when I'm bored, but there are somethings that just aren't as
good as they can be.
1. Random crashes - the app just randomly crashes. Ok maybe it's not random... It happens when you exit the app (to the home
screen) and open it up
Nice update.. Nice update to a wonderful app, however I have some feature requests:
1. Fix the playing keyboard so the numbers correspond to the scale of the current document, and also an input/edit mode with the
keyboard would be a useful addition.
2. Complete scale customization so if we wanted to we could sep
Go-to for random composing now. This app takes some work to pick up, but I found once I understood it it was extremely easy to use. There are some issues with it
still, but none of them are a big enough deal to make me rate it less than five stars.
Share this Review
This review of TextMusic was written by Carol Swift
Download TextMusic App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.