Chase Freedom MobileUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- Current Version 1.406
- Size 90.43 MB
- Released Sep 2, 2015
- Age 4+
- Category Finance
- User Ratings 2.50 (5 votes)
Chase Pay® is more than a mobile payment app. It’s a new way to shop at participating merchants. Order ahead and pay for food, access special offers, and even check your Chase eligible card balances – all in one app.
EASY SET UP
• Use your chase.com username and password to get started.
• Your eligible Chase Visa® consumer credit, debit and Chase Liquid® cards will automatically be loaded into the app so you don’t have to add them yourself. If you get a new card, we'll update that information automatically.
PAY WITH YOUR PHONE
• Use your mobile phone to quickly pay for purchases at participating merchants. Go to chasepay.com for the full list of merchants.
• Just tap "Pay" to use Chase Pay at checkout.
ORDER AHEAD AND ACCESS SPECIAL OFFERS
• Order ahead and pay for food from thousands of restaurants.
• Access special offers that are automatically applied at checkout.
• Easily see available discounts and offers before you pay.
• Currently available in select markets only.
MANAGE YOUR SPENDING
• Easily check the available credit line(s) for your eligible Chase credit card(s) and any available funds in your debit and Chase Liquid® accounts.
• See your transactions from the past 90 days.
• Chase Pay uses the same security measures as chase.com and the Chase Mobile® app.
• We also give merchants a unique device account number (token) instead of sharing your actual card number to process the payment.
• You’ll continue to be protected against unauthorized purchases and notified of suspicious activity as you are today.
To learn more, visit chasepay.com.
What's new in version 1.406
•Order ahead and pay for food, plus access special offers that are automatically applied at checkout. •Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Chase Freedom Mobile is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Chase Freedom Mobile app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The checkout process is much slower. I used it at a Starbucks store, and the checkout process is a pretty bad experience.
First, the Starbucks cashier told me that I need to tell him I'm using ChasePay before I scan, otherwise the scan wouldn't work.
Second, after the scan, it somehow took 10-15 seconds to complete this transaction
Nice nd simple...it works!!!. Tried for payment at bestbuy nd worked well...looking forward to see more places to use!!!
Good app design but. Every time I try to generate a QR code, it says it can't communicate with chase. Is this an error? Needs an update?
Beautiful app!. Will be even more awesome when more stores sign up!
Could be better, but what can't. Could have more functionality, but works great for what it's meant for. Kind of redundant to have two chase apps when all the
functionality could be done by one. I'm sure there are technical reasons for this.
Share this Review
This review of Chase Freedom Mobile was written by Carol Swift
Download Chase Freedom Mobile App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.