Chase Freedom Mobile
Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
- Version 1.406
- Release date Sep 2, 2015
- Size 90.43 MB
- Age 4+
- Genre Finance
- User Ratings 2.50 (5 votes)
App Store Description
Chase Pay® is more than a mobile payment app. It’s a new way to shop at participating merchants. Order ahead and pay for food, access special offers, and even check your Chase eligible card balances – all in one app.
EASY SET UP
• Use your chase.com username and password to get started.
• Your eligible Chase Visa® consumer credit, debit and Chase Liquid® cards will automatically be loaded into the app so you don’t have to add them yourself. If you get a new card, we'll update that information automatically.
PAY WITH YOUR PHONE
• Use your mobile phone to quickly pay for purchases at participating merchants. Go to chasepay.com for the full list of merchants.
• Just tap "Pay" to use Chase Pay at checkout.
ORDER AHEAD AND ACCESS SPECIAL OFFERS
• Order ahead and pay for food from thousands of restaurants.
• Access special offers that are automatically applied at checkout.
• Easily see available discounts and offers before you pay.
• Currently available in select markets only.
MANAGE YOUR SPENDING
• Easily check the available credit line(s) for your eligible Chase credit card(s) and any available funds in your debit and Chase Liquid® accounts.
• See your transactions from the past 90 days.
• Chase Pay uses the same security measures as chase.com and the Chase Mobile® app.
• We also give merchants a unique device account number (token) instead of sharing your actual card number to process the payment.
• You’ll continue to be protected against unauthorized purchases and notified of suspicious activity as you are today.
To learn more, visit chasepay.com.
What's new in version 1.406
•Order ahead and pay for food, plus access special offers that are automatically applied at checkout. •Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Chase Freedom Mobile is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Chase Freedom Mobile app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: Chase Freedom Mobile support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great experience and I love it.. Pretty easy to use and I loved it, I logged in and placed an order in Subway and get to choose everything and customize how ever I
want. Loved the experience and it beats the subway app.
Pretty good. Pretty easy to use, just signed in to my Chase account and was up and running to use my debit card right away. Pretty UI and
design. However, the number of merchants which accept it is a bit low, but it's been increasingly with time.
Effortless setup & easy to use!. It works like magic! 😁💸
The checkout process is much slower. I used it at a Starbucks store, and the checkout process is a pretty bad experience.
First, the Starbucks cashier told me that I need to tell him I'm using ChasePay before I scan, otherwise the scan wouldn't work.
Second, after the scan, it somehow took 10-15 seconds to complete this transaction
Nice nd simple...it works!!!. Tried for payment at bestbuy nd worked well...looking forward to see more places to use!!!
Share This App
Download Chase Freedom Mobile App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.