RobinhoodUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Robinhood Markets Inc
- Current Version 5.16.4
- Size 127.67 MB
- Released Dec 11, 2014
- Age 4+
- Category Finance
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
Free stock trading. Stop paying up to $10 for every trade.
Robinhood for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch is a free download that allows people to buy and sell stocks for free! View market data in real-time, build a personalized watchlist, and place trades with a few taps.
Robinhood for iPhone
- Free trading refers to $0 commissions for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. SEC & FINRA regulatory fees may apply.
- Access market data and quotes in real-time
- Build a personalized stock watchlist with historical market data and detailed charts
- Place market, limit, stop loss, stop limit, and good till cancelled orders
- Track your portfolio through our Notification Center widget
- Quickly tell when the markets are open and closed, with simple color schemes
Robinhood for Apple Watch
- Check your portfolio’s overall performance
- Peek at your watchlist and view detailed information
- Buy and sell stocks
- Authenticate quickly with Touch ID or set a custom PIN code
- Your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted using SSL
- Robinhood Financial is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Please read important disclosures below:
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Keep in mind that while diversification may help spread risk it does not assure a profit, or protect against loss, in a down market. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Margin trading involves interest charges and risks, including the potential to lose more than deposited or the need to deposit additional collateral in a falling market. Before using margin, customers must determine whether this type of trading strategy is right for them given their specific investment objectives, experience, risk tolerance, and financial situation.
System response, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by Robinhood Financial, LLC, member FINRA (www.finra.org) & SIPC (www.sipc.org). Robinhood Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robinhood Markets, Inc.
What's new in version 5.16.4
Hi Robinhoodies! Here’s what’s new under the hood: Support for Automatic Deposits! Schedule transfers on a weekly, twice a month, monthly, or quarterly basis PNC and Silicon Valley Bank are now supported by Instant Account Verification Added ability to change the email address linked to your account from within the app Improved performance and stability Squashed a few bugs Thanks for choosing Robinhood & have a merry day!
Robinhood is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Robinhood Free Stock Trading app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Amazing broker app.. I've only just started investments (mostly penny stocks, personally) and this app is great. It provides sufficient information
about your stock quotes, news, your portfolio performance, and more with its beautifully simple UI.
If you're either interested in investing in the stock market or already
Support. Quick with their email response.
New to Stocks.. From the perspective of a new investor, Robinhood is an awesome way to get started making better returns for hard earned money.
Overall a great app. Works flawlessly, been using for about a year now and have absolutely no complaints with the app.
The only kind of downside is that we're still waiting for mint integration (but that only matters if you use mint...) so 5 stars!
I totally recommend this!
No iPad app. As great as Robinhood is it drives me crazy that you don't have an iPad app or joint accounts when this happens you guys will be
Share this Review
This review of Robinhood Free Stock Trading was written by Carol Swift
Download Robinhood Free Stock Trading App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.