Record of Agarest War Zero
Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
Track this app for price drops.
- Version 1.01
- Release date Nov 27, 2014
- Size 1.95 GB
- Age 12+
- Genre Strategy
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
App Store Description
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- About iPad : Require iPad 3 or higher
- About iPadMini : Require iPadMini2 or higher
- Not compatible with iPod Touch and all device with less than 1 GB of ram
Gameplay/intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nejBzylKnj8
HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles,
Record of Agarest War Zero (English version), is now available for iOS.
Long before Summerill and the gods of darkness were defeated in Record of Agarest War,
another battle was fought across generations to save the world from evil.
Record of Agarest War Zero takes you back to that ancient time.
The war between the forces of darkness and the forces of light, a conflict already many years old,
has been fought to a stalemate. In the nation of Kraltarla, the forces of light hold back the evil hordes
of darkness spilling from Findeste at the Scarred Mountains, but only just. In a desperate attempt to
gain an advantage that could change the course of the war,
the generals of the armies of light dispatch their loyal servant Sieghart,
whom fate has seen fit to grant a strange and awesome power.
Sieghart’s mission takes him across Kraltarla to gather the components for a magical tool
that can free the imprisoned blacksmith of the gods, so that he might forge magical artifacts
of great and terrible power for the forces of light.
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.9 GB of data
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* Fully voice acted in Japanese
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Experience "Living Portraits" animated characters breathe, move, and move their lips in sync with the voice acting.
* Soul-Breeding System - Once again, the choice of bride at the end of the first generation further determines the skill sets and weapon of the offspring.
* Card Skill System - Customize your main character's weapon choice and skills through this unique character generation system.
* Feel Link - unlock and change character costumes based on your relationship level with other heroines. Maid, Shinto Priestess, Nurse and School uniform are available depending on each character.
* Over 500 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 100 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Support for full touch interface
* Ability to automatically backup your save data to iCloud
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Game Center
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Extra mode, unlock the original Record of Agarest War maps and characters for you to play with.
* MFi extended controller support.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- DLC content purchase not required to complete the game.
- Game contains only Japanese voice acting.
©2014 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED, developed and published by HYPERDEVBOX JAPAN.
Need help? Use our Record of Agarest War Zero Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.01
Resolved issue with using digest mode with Agarest 1 save data.
Record of Agarest War Zero is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $12.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The game is compatible with all devices running iOS 5.0 or later. To download the Record of Agarest War Zero app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed the game, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
What the heck is this crash. I've had this game since it came out on the App Store I had no problems with it until now when in a quest area it crashes when you
try and enter an event. Is there a fix for this?
Record Of Agarest War: Zero. FANTASTIC SRPG!!! Don't be put off by the IAP - it's nothing you'll need to enjoy the game or any of the side quests. Also - those
of you who can't figure out how to save; while on the world map, hit the 'Y' button to be taken to your camp - you can save from
the battle log... it's almost exactly li
So far so good. Thankfully I remember the controls from the Xbox, otherwise I'd be S.O.L.
Best strategy game in the App Store. The game is lengthy. Provides hours of fun. However. On the digest mode. Rex doesn't revolve his final 2 skill slots when
recording a proof of valor. Dyshana does receive her skill slots. Can you fix
Crashes. It crashes every time I enter the next event
Share This App
Download Record of Agarest War Zero App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.