Pennies – Personal Money Budget & Finance ManagerUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Emile Bennett
Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 4.1.1
- Size 74.33 MB
- Released Oct 9, 2014
- Age 4+
- Category Finance
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
Welcome to the wonderful world of Pennies for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. With Apple's ‘Editors Choice’ award, hundreds of 5 Star reviews, and over half a million downloads so far, Pennies is THE budgeting app for everyday people.
“The personal finance manager that puts personal before finance” – Wired
“As intuitive and easy-to-use as a Fisher Price toy” – Time
“The best iPhone budgeting app out there” – Gizmodo
*** MAIN FEATURES ***
• Keep your budgets backed up and shared across all your iOS devices via iCloud. Pennies installs on your iPhone, Watch and iPad and seamlessly syncs your budgets for you.
• Keep in sync with your paydays - Pennies unique 'Payday' budgets take into account weekends and national holidays. With a choice of Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Weekly and Twice Monthly Payday Budgets, your budgets will automatically refresh the day you get paid.
• Set up as many budgets as you like – have more than one budget that you want to keep on top of? No problem, Pennies has got you covered.
• Use any currency in the world for individual budgets.
• Easily transfer money between budgets with a single click.
• Sometimes we forget when we spend – that’s OK. Add and edit expenses to previous dates and budget periods, and Pennies will recalculate your budgets today so you are always up to date with your spending money.
• Clever & fun to use. Pennies does all the hard work for you by telling you how much you have to spend today. If you spend less, no worries, Pennies will give you more money to spend tomorrow.
• Should you spend or should you save? Pennies shows your spending and finance health with bold colors, helping you slow down or speed up to keep you on track.
• Made a purchase? Sweet, just add it in. Pennies only cares about the numbers, no tags, charts or complex breakdowns here. Just the amount of money you have to spend is all you need to know.
• Add budgets, transfers and expenses straight from your home screen using 3D Touch Quick Actions. Requires iPhone 6s / 6s+
• Head to the Today view in Notification Center and add Pennies Today, you'll get a handy view of your daily budgets, and with a single tap you can view them in Pennies.
Budgeting shouldn’t be hard work or boring. That’s why in Pennies you won’t find any charts, graphs or complicated diagrams. It's personal finance made easy, it’s your money made simple.
Pennies gives you the freedom to manage your budgets and spending in any way that suits you, on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. It's all about keeping things easy and flexible so you can get on with having fun. Pennies is friendly, bold and unbelievably easy to use. Keeping up to date with how much money you have and the health of your spending has never been easier.
So, start budgeting how you want, when you want, without any worry. Start using Pennies today!
If you enjoy using Pennies please rate the app! If you have any feature requests I'd love to hear them. If you want to send me chocolates and roses, that's cool too.
Check out Pennies in action: http://www.getpennies.com
Follow Pennies on Twitter – https://twitter.com/PenniesApp
Contact me – firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in version 4.1.1
• Added Monthly Payroll for specific date Now you can create monthly payroll budgets for a specific monthly pay date. • Updated ‘Money In’ behaviour Adding money in to your budget now distributes the amount across the remaining days in your budget (previously all money was added to todays budget) • Fixed crashing when changing timezones Fixed issue that caused Pennies to crash in certain situations when travelling to a different timezone. • Many other minor bug fixes and improvements If you are enjoying the new version of Pennies it would be great if you could leave a positive review in the App Store, or update an existing one. I'd really appreciate it. As an indie developer it makes a big difference. Thanks!
Pennies – Personal Money Budget & Finance Manager is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $4.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Pennies Personal Money Budget and Finance Manager app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
So simple just what I was looking for. I was looking for an app without all the bells and whistles- I did not want to tediously track things with tons of information to
input each time I spent money, I just wanted a running tally of how much I was spending and something that took literally five
seconds to enter in an expenditure. It has
Well Designed App. The app works great. Typography and ease of use makes the experience so much better. I just hope the developer doesn't stop
developing the app as it hasn't been updated in a while. It happened with my previous favorite expense tracking app. I hope this
one doesn't disappoint.
Not the app for me. I just don't think the app is for me. I don't think it is very easy to navigate between each category, and less to add an expense
days or a week before. I thought the app would be more simple than that.
Each month I add all my expenses onto my excel worksheet. And even though pennies allow to export
Please edit this function!. Overall simple and great design. I usually write out all my expenses in a notepad but thought about giving this app a shot. I
would like for the makers to allow an "edit" button under expense detail in the 'notes' bit. Right now you could add what category
that money was spent on but I would like fo
Superb. Very helpful for a beginner like me.
Share this Review
This review of Pennies Personal Money Budget and Finance Manager was written by Carol Swift
Download Pennies Personal Money Budget and Finance Manager App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.