GoToWebinarUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Citrix Online LLC
- Current Version 126.96.36.1995
- Size 82.49 MB
- Released Aug 27, 2014
- Age 4+
- Category Business
- User Ratings 5.00 (5 votes)
Being away from your computer doesn’t mean you have to miss out on online events. The free GoToWebinar mobile app lets you not only see and hear webinars, but take part in them as well. No matter where you are, you can ask questions, take part in polls and more. If you’re running the webinar, you can present directly from your iPad, share your iPad’s webcam and chat with other event staff.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join easily by tapping the online event link in an invite email or your calendar.
• Use a single tap to dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View up to 6 webcams on any iOS device.
In addition to the above, as an organizer you can
• Schedule Webinars
• View previously scheduled Webinars
• View the number of registrants for an upcoming Webinar
• Share a Webinar registration link via email, SMS, twitter, facebook and more.
In addition to the above, as a panelist you can use your iPad to
• Share your webcam
• Share a document from your favorite cloud storage app
• Chat with other panelists and organizers
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you download the app and enter the session ID.
NOTE: Presenter controls can be passed to anyone in the event if they have content to share. If you’re using an iPad, you can access and present content stored on cloud services.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
NOTE: Due to network constraints, iPhone users on the Verizon network will be unable to join the event and dial in over the phone at the same time.
If additional presenters are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the event.
• GoToWebinar presenters can turn on webcams by tapping the webcam icon then the Share My Webcam button.
• While it is possible to stream video over a 4G/3G connection, WiFi is recommended to avoid charges with your network carrier.
What's new in version 188.8.131.525
User experience improvements and bug fixes.
GoToWebinar is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the GoToWebinar app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great Experience!. I loved the experience! It was my first time and wasn't sure how complicated it'd be. Though I was late logging in, the whole
experience was smoothe and really a user-friendly app that anyone could use at anytime of joining the call. I would highly
recommend to anyone and will surely be using this a
Convenient and most of all keeps cost LOW!!!. Hoping to get my organization to adopt this awesome way of connecting!!
Good tool!. A good tool in your toolbox of connectivity! Works well on my iPhone and was a great way to listen and watch live content.
Great way to join a webinar on the go. I was able to hear we'll see everything and submit questions easily. I liked it better than watching from my computer.
A truly fantastic tool!. This was my first experience using GoToWebinar; overall it is a really wonderful way to have a 'live' connection and learning
opportunity, particularly when time or distance makes an irl connection impossible.
Unfortunately I did have a number of sound issues: bother breaking up and dropping out en
Share this Review
This review of GoToWebinar was written by Carol Swift
Download GoToWebinar App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.