Aqua Map USA HDUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: GEC s.r.l.
$19.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 6.2.1
- Size 74.27 MB
- Released Sep 20, 2013
- Age 4+
- Category Navigation
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
An app to satisfy all your Fishing and Boating's needs, developed with the help of professional fishermen.
You will be able to download the best nautical charts and enjoy your new fishing season. Press the RECORD button, put the phone in your pocket and record your fishing trolling track....and much more.
• Amazingly clear nautical charts, thanks to the Retina technology usage.
• User friendly user interface.
• Optimized battery usage with battery consumption monitoring; up to 14 hours continuous track.
• You can download maps (for FREE, no additional purchase is required) on the device, to be used later without any internet connection.
• Full coverage US NOAA Nautical charts (including Great Lakes, Alaska and Hawaii).
• Store your tracks.
• No problem to receive/make phone calls and messages while recording the tracks.
• Share tracks, markers and pictures in various formats (KMZ and GPX).
• Store an unlimited number of tracks and markers.
• Customize your Marker's icon and Track's color.
• Switch between Map display modes (Offline, Satellite, Roads).
• Measure distances on the map.
• Load any track and marker from internet communities (KMZ, KML, GPX also if zipped)
• Query map objects with your finger tip
• Search map objects around you, around a point, search places by name worldwide
• Plan and navigate your ROUTE
• ActiveCaptain community integration
Aqua Map lets you download - for FREE!! - the best US Nautical charts (from NOAA) and US Major Rivers (from USACE) with depth contours, buoys, lights, etc. and all it is necessary to enjoy your best fishing experience. No additional purchase is required. With an amazingly clear display at all zoom levels, you can download the maps at home within your device and then use them on the boat without any Internet connection need. Check our Nautical charts at: http://www.globalaquamaps.com/AquaMarine.html#USA
Why do not sharing your favorite's markers on Facebook or sending an email with your last daily track, with all the pictures you captured (Note 2) to show them on Earth or Maps ? With Aqua Map it is just a click.
► LOADING OTHER's TRACKS AND MARKERS
Aqua Map can load any KML, KMZ, GPX (also zipped) you can find over the internet or received from your friends. You can load tracks and markers generated from any application (e.g. Google EarthTM, Maps, or other iPhone/iPad apps), obviously including Aqua Map, or any device (e.g. Garmin Etrex, Nuvi, Magellan, etc.).
► SEARCH OBJECTS AND LOCATIONS
By name, worldwide and around you
► ROUTES and WAYPOINTS
Plan your trip, insert and edit waypoints. Navigate your route and monitor distance, time and direction toward your next waypoint.
► ENJOY ActiveCaptain Community
Join the community of more than 100.000 boaters who write reviews, update data and provide up to date hazard information on ActiveCaptain
View and contribute to the best marinas location database in the world
Read and contribute reviews and rating about marinas, shared local boating knowledge, anchorage and hazards
► OPTIMIZED BATTERY USAGE
Unlike many other apps, Aqua Map is designed to use at the best the battery power to ensure being usable for at least one full day (Note 1). Its Battery Consumption Monitoring will stop the track recording when the battery is too low, in order to ensure the phone is still usable at the end of your outdoor's day.
► iOS BACKGROUND MODE
Aqua Map works also when in background, you can receive/make calls and messages while the track recording is running.
Like any GPS, the signal quality can vary very much depending by the amount of visible sky, foliage, weather condition, etc. GPS is not reliable indoor.
The continuous GPS usage, also in background, can drastically reduce the battery life.
For more information please visit our website at:
www.globalaquamaps.com or send us an email at: email@example.com
What's new in version 6.2.1
- Added a new option to permanently store Offline Maps avoiding removal by the automatic iOS memory clean-up in case of low disk space. - Improved speed graph to draw data accordingly to unit of measure selected - Bug Fixing and optimizations
Aqua Map USA HD is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $14.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.2 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Aqua Map USA HD Marine GPS Offline Nautical Charts and ActiveCaptain for Fishing Boating and Sailing app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Use with IPad. I bought this app for my iPad thinking I could use it as a substitute for a chart plotter. The maps are brilliant, lots of
reference and way pointing set up is a snap. However it doesn't track when I use my non phone iPad and portable hot spot. (Wi-fi
only) Evidently you need the built in phone for
Not bad. The map detail is just so so but it is accurate which is a plus. I was looking for the navionics app but it was unavailable at the
time I bought the app I know have both apps and don't really use this one but it is a great back up.
Love it!. I use this and Navionics. This one has Active Captain capability.
So far, so good. Just added this app. Will be using during an upcoming trip and compare. Having Active Captain is a great plus.
Issue with new version. Original version was great. It does not open since Aug 26 update.
Share this Review
This review of Aqua Map USA HD Marine GPS Offline Nautical Charts and ActiveCaptain for Fishing Boating and Sailing was written by Carol Swift
Download Aqua Map USA HD Marine GPS Offline Nautical Charts and ActiveCaptain for Fishing Boating and Sailing App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.