Hours Time TrackingUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Hours, LLC
$9.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 2.8.7
- Size 51.13 MB
- Released Jul 17, 2014
- Age 4+
- Category Business
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
New in 2.0:
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hours Pro subscription, which provides additional reporting options, costs $7.99 per month. The subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Though your subscription for the current month cannot be canceled, you can turn auto-renewal off in your account settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
What's new in version 2.8.7
* Fix for FreshBooks integration
Hours Time Tracking is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 10.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Hours Time Tracking app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Awesome tracking of time! Love it!!. I have not had any issues on the 2 weeks I've used this app. Loving it!! Beats manual time keeping!
Best looking time tracker app!. And it has Apple Watch integration!
Time keeper. Simply the best and easiest
Ease of use; buggy. I love the apps ease of use but sometimes it gets buggy with the timers and also some of its features are very confusing. I'd love
to see a tutorial.
Not stable. I switched to timetrack.io
Share this Review
This review of Hours Time Tracking was written by Carol Swift
Download Hours Time Tracking App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.