Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
Track this app for price drops.
- Version 1.2
- Release date Jun 17, 2014
- Size 66.07 MB
- Age 4+
- Genre Navigation
- User Ratings 0.00 (5 votes)
App Store Description
Navigate with features you won’t find in free apps: víago not only provides turn-by-turn navigation, it also provides advanced features such as lane assist that tells you which lane you want to be in for your next turn. There are also photoReal junction views that provide a realistic look at interchanges ahead. Now you can drive with great confidence when approaching complex situations on unfamiliar roads.
Browse the map and search for addresses and POIs around the globe. Online maps require a data connection which may incur data charges. Once you’ve found a destination within your region, navigate right to it. Online maps use the latest map data available and don’t take up storage space on your device. Plus, víago allows you to upgrade and customize your experience with premium add-on features.
- International map browsing: search addresses and POIs anywhere in the world
- Turn-by-turn navigation within your region
- Lane assist with photoReal junction views*
- Displays current street, speed and speed limit*
- Customize your experience with optional upgrades
Add the Features You Desire
Optional in-app purchases allow you to add the capabilities you want to help get you where you’re going with ease.
- Downloadable Maps to Go allow you to navigate without a data connection and avoid roaming fees
- Choose full or regional coverage maps
- Traffic Live provides real-time traffic information with automatic rerouting
- Directions with spoken street names and 3-D building representations help you with your orientation
- Garmin Real Directions™ guide using landmarks, significant buildings and traffic lights, such as, “Turn left after the clock tower”
- Mobile Alert Live provides alerts for mobile speed cameras as reported by fellow drivers (not permitted in all countries)
- Safety Kit helps you avoid trouble with speed and safety camera warnings (not permitted in all countries), active lane guidance and alternative routes
- Panorama View 3-D shows you the surrounding terrain, including mountains, hills and valleys
- Urban Guidance helps you navigate major cities on foot or by using public transportation
- Bonus Package: A Free option that lets you customize the look of your app with various map themes and vehicle icons
Once the app is installed, the map material for your entire region (Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East, or Russia) can be used online for navigation.
With Maps to Go you can navigate without an Internet connection and add the following regions to the app: Europe, North America, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand, Middle East, Russia
Up to date maps:
After the app has been installed for the first time, you will have access automatically to the latest maps available from the market leader HERE maps (formerly Navteq).
* where data is available
Continuous use of GPS in the background can lead to a notable reduction in battery life.
What's new in version 1.2
Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
Garmin víago is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 5 and iPad Mini. To download the Garmin víago app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Ok app. Needs work. The good:• Very good UI• Stores actual addresses you enter rather than a close location (a lot of nav apps only save similar
location to what you entered)• Voice is clear and loudThe bad:• Ina
Seems okay, but how much memory does.. Waze is cheaper than Viago and has more features, but Waze has given me bogus directions more than once, Does anyone know how
much storage is needed to install Garmin’s Maps to Go North America? I
Fulltune. I like the app just like the Nuvi I have which is still good thanks to the lifetime update.Few things I would improve are zoom in
right after the route is calculated and ready to navigate. Another thi
very nice. i hope add navigation off the road
Worked very well in Italy. Works like Garmin GPS that I owned. I downloaded Europe maps to my iPhone 5s and it worked without any problems during our 10 days
in Italy. In US works very well without buying US maps, just using da
Share This App
Download Garmin víago App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.