The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
- Current version
- Download size
Jan 8, 2014
- User reviews
Scan the QR code to download the app.
A Scientific, Personalized Fitness Experience in 7 Minute Intervals.
Reviews of the app say:
“This app is easy to use and has a great selections of workouts!”
“This app was definitely a huge motivation for me to get moving and exercising.”
“I like that there are a wide variety of workouts that can be customized.”
"This app was a huge motivation to get me moving and exercising"
"Best of the 7 minute workout apps…I'm convinced that the Official 7 Minute Workout is the best one"
"Probably the best designed app on my phone"
From the inventors of the viral fitness hit 7-Minute Workout and fitness experts from Johnson & Johnson comes the Official 7 Minute Workout App! The fast, simple and scientifically proven body-weight workout that has been featured in the New York Times, on Good Morning America, and in countless other media outlets.
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App contains the now-famous 7-minute fitness routine that requires nothing more than a wall, a chair, and a little bit of floor space. Perfect for home work outs or fitness on- the-go!
The Official 7-Minute Workout App features:
• The official 7-Minute Workout
• Over 1,000 workouts!
• Access & control your entire iTunes library with the touch of a button
• Customize your own workout routines and share your workout progress with friends
• Smart Workout feature acts as your own personal trainer
• Over 20 intensity levels
• Post workout Assessments
• Personalized challenge levels
• Designed for all fitness levels, from beginners to professional athletes
• Over 30 minutes of video shot specifically for the app, featuring Chris Jordan, creator of the 7 Minute Workout
• Integrated with Apple Health to provide you with a smarter SMART workout
• New achievements celebrate milestones within the app
Apple Watch features
• Experience and control the Official 7 Minute Workout on Apple Watch
• View the timer and current exercise, what exercise is coming next, and control your iTunes music, all from Apple Watch
• From the watch, adjust the intensity of the workout up or down
Available for iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iPhone and iPad
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App is available on the App Store as a universal app for free. To download the app The Johnson and Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App, scan the following QR code or use the download button below to get the app via iTunes. The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App is compatible with most Apple iOS devices running iOS 8.2 or higher, including the new iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Get now The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button below.
- Step 2: Click "install" to download the app to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your device to complete the process.
Note: You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App.
|♥ 5||Perfect for me before cardio session and when traveling.||2015-09-03|
|♥ 3||But I've only done it once and it already wants a review.||2015-09-02|
|♥ 5||This is a great little app for a quick workout. Worth the try||2015-09-01|
|♥ 5||This is a simple but very thoughtfully developed app. This encourage to exercise only 7 minutes but at least push me to sweat.|
This is better then gym membership as all I have to remember is give around 10 minutes to activate my metabolism.
|♥ 3||I'm getting a lot out of the app... Great workout, lots of options. But the lack of a back button if you accidentally choose the|
wrong workout and want to return to the list is maddening. Please fix this in the next update.
|♥ 5||Good selection of exercises and it changes it up a little every day. It actually motivates me to get it done. Thanks!||2015-08-28|