The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout AppUniversal App
Jan 8, 2014
- Current version
- Download size
Health & Fitness, Lifestyle
- User reviews
A Scientific, Personalized Fitness Experience in 7 Minute Intervals.
Reviews of the app say:
“This app is easy to use and has a great selections of workouts!”
“This app was definitely a huge motivation for me to get moving and exercising.”
“I like that there are a wide variety of workouts that can be customized.”
"This app was a huge motivation to get me moving and exercising"
"Best of the 7 minute workout apps…I'm convinced that the Official 7 Minute Workout is the best one"
"Probably the best designed app on my phone"
From the inventors of the viral fitness hit 7-Minute Workout and fitness experts from Johnson & Johnson comes the Official 7 Minute Workout App! The fast, simple and scientifically proven body-weight workout that has been featured in the New York Times, on Good Morning America, and in countless other media outlets.
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App contains the now-famous 7-minute fitness routine that requires nothing more than a wall, a chair, and a little bit of floor space. Perfect for home work outs or fitness on- the-go!
The Official 7-Minute Workout App features:
• The official 7-Minute Workout
• Over 1,000 workouts!
• Access & control your entire iTunes library with the touch of a button
• Customize your own workout routines and share your workout progress with friends
• Smart Workout feature acts as your own personal trainer
• Over 20 intensity levels
• Post workout Assessments
• Personalized challenge levels
• Designed for all fitness levels, from beginners to professional athletes
• Over 30 minutes of video shot specifically for the app, featuring Chris Jordan, creator of the 7 Minute Workout
• Integrated with Apple Health to provide you with a smarter SMART workout
• New achievements celebrate milestones within the app
Apple Watch features:
• Experience and control the Official 7 Minute Workout on Apple Watch
• View the timer and current exercise, what exercise is coming next, and control your iTunes music, all from Apple Watch
• From the watch, adjust the intensity of the workout up or down
Available for iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iPhone and iPad
More information available at https://7minuteworkout.jnj.com
Help and Support available at: https://coaching.healthmedia.com/mhmsite/contact-us
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App is available on the App Store as a universal app for free. To download the app The Johnson and Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App, scan the following QR code or use the download button below to get the app via iTunes. it is compatible with most smartphones including iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Get The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App for iPhone/iPad
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button below.
- Step 2: Click "install" to download the app to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your device to complete the process.
Note: You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
Well done app
This is a very well designed app for exercising by your self or in a small group. The video of the exerciser makes it clear what
|By ScottGH on 2015-09-28|
Great workout, miss the timer
I have been using this app for months and it is terrific. Totally flexible and motivating. My only complaint is the countdown
|By Tanzfam on 2015-09-26|
I'm always on the go and this app is perfect for getting a quick workout! I started doing it after my jog, it's a gem!
|By Steph813146720 on 2015-09-24|
I love this app
Minor wish list. Would like to transfer workout history between devices. Would like an HRM built in. Need to send workout data to
|By gmug on 2015-09-22|
|By ChrisMcCain on 2015-09-21|
Just do it
Great app. You have 7 minutes. Just do it.
|By golfpuck on 2015-09-21|