AskMDiOS | Universal App | By: Sharecare, Inc.
- Version 2.4.1
- Size 29.43 MB
- Released Dec 9, 2013
- GenreHealth & Fitness, Medical
- User Rating 4.00 (5 reviews)
AskMD is now integrated with the Health app and is available for Apple Watch.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. It's a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you, gets you organized, enables you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately gets you healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Locate doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list
• Filter physicians by insurance, specialty and distance, and click to call directly from the app
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results
• Organize your health information and create multiple profiles for your family
• Upload photos to your consultations to keep for your records or share with your physician
• If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app directs you to emergency rooms closest to your location
Now available for Apple Watch:
• Access vital health information and consultation history
• View "for your visit" notes for completed AskMD consultations
• Initiate a new consultation with Siri input and Handoff to the iPhone for completion
• Receive "check-up" notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
AskMD app is available on the App Store as a universal app for Free. To download AskMD, scan the QR code and install the app directly on your mobile device. AskMD is compatible with any device running iOS 7.0 or higher including iPhone 6 and iPad Mini.
Recent user reviews
Here is what users say in App Stores reviews:
Thorough and wide ranging. The app is easy to use and I found the interview process very thorough. Having been to an op doctors, it did feel as though I were
being interviewed by one. In the end, I was satisfied with the range of symptoms it offered based on how I was feeling. Nice job.
Everything I was looking for. This app is exactly what I needed. Too many other symptom checkers have made me a hypochondriac. This app is way more realistic
and does a great job of checking up on me. I wish I could give it 6 stars!
Smart app. AskMD is changing how I communicate with my doctor. It is easy to use and provides a comprehensive analysis of my symptoms. What I
like the most is that it stores all my medical information and issues so that I can literally look at my phone the next time I'm
at the doctor's office to provide a more
Easy to use symptom checker. This app was really easy to use. It walked through my symptoms and provided a detailed analysis of potential problems.
So Convenient!!!. My wife was having some type nausea that she was not familiar with which caused immediate panic. The hospital was the first thing
we thought of, and I downloaded this app a couple of weeks before and I was waiting for a time where this would come in handy.
This app ask very detailed questions (like
The verdict: Average
Download and Play AskMD 2.40
To download the app to your iOS device just click the link below or use the download button below on your PC or Mac and sync to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.