AskMDUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Sharecare, Inc.
- Current Version 2.4.2
- Size 31.84 MB
- Released Dec 9, 2013
- Age 12+
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
AskMD is now integrated with the Health app and is available for Apple Watch.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. It's a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you, gets you organized, enables you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately gets you healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Locate doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list
• Filter physicians by insurance, specialty and distance, and click to call directly from the app
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results
• Organize your health information and create multiple profiles for your family
• Upload photos to your consultations to keep for your records or share with your physician
• If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app directs you to emergency rooms closest to your location
Now available for Apple Watch:
• Access vital health information and consultation history
• View "for your visit" notes for completed AskMD consultations
• Initiate a new consultation with Siri input and Handoff to the iPhone for completion
• Receive "check-up" notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
What's new in version 2.4.2
AskMD is now integrated with Apple Watch
Latest App Activity
View All Activity »
AskMD is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the AskMD app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great for my mother's health record. I've been using different versions of the app for my mothers health so her doctor can access records easier. I was ecstatic when
the update came out! It makes doctor visits much easier!
Helpful. Simple. Great for docs.. Ive had the app for a few weeks and it's been helpful narrowing down a few symptoms I've had to a couple conditions. I then shared
them with my doc as a starting point for possible treatments.
Smart App!. I was having trouble figuring out what was wrong with my body on my own. I was able to save everything for my doctor so I knew
exactly what to tell him when I made my visit!
Great for checking symptoms. I like how quickly it was for me to check my symptoms and show my doctor on my visit!
Easy to use. It's really easy to use this app! All my Health questions are stored in here for my doctor!
Share this Review
This review of AskMD was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of AskMD, click on the Download button.