Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
App Store Description
AskMD is now integrated with the Health app and is available for Apple Watch.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. It's a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you, gets you organized, enables you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately gets you healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Locate doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list
• Filter physicians by insurance, specialty and distance, and click to call directly from the app
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results
• Organize your health information and create multiple profiles for your family
• Upload photos to your consultations to keep for your records or share with your physician
• If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app directs you to emergency rooms closest to your location
Now available for Apple Watch:
• Access vital health information and consultation history
• View "for your visit" notes for completed AskMD consultations
• Initiate a new consultation with Siri input and Handoff to the iPhone for completion
• Receive "check-up" notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
What's new in version 2.4.5
AskMD is now integrated with Apple Watch
AskMD is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the AskMD app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: AskMD support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
peace and harmony. this is what this app gave me when experiencing sciatica - thanks!
Easy to use but lacking some real features. The ease of use on this and the integration with the health app can't be beat. I've tried some of the other free apps out here,
but this one has some big glaring holes. Like why can you enter your BP and not your pulse? The two things are hand in hand on
most home meters. Very silly. Why does the me
Code. My code is vyrazp694
Great Medical App. I really enjoy this app it's very helpful & intuitive. It keeps track of your health & makes sure your doing well or worse, there
is just one thing I find a bit Annoying is that you have to answer Various amounts of questions to find your problems but that not
a major concern it would just be better
Share This App
Download AskMD App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.