AskMDUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Sharecare, Inc.
- Current Version 2.4.1
- Size 29.43 MB
- Released Dec 9, 2013
- Age 12+
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
AskMD is now integrated with the Health app and is available for Apple Watch.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. It's a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you, gets you organized, enables you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately gets you healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Locate doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list
• Filter physicians by insurance, specialty and distance, and click to call directly from the app
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results
• Organize your health information and create multiple profiles for your family
• Upload photos to your consultations to keep for your records or share with your physician
• If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app directs you to emergency rooms closest to your location
Now available for Apple Watch:
• Access vital health information and consultation history
• View "for your visit" notes for completed AskMD consultations
• Initiate a new consultation with Siri input and Handoff to the iPhone for completion
• Receive "check-up" notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
What's new in version 2.4.1
AskMD is now integrated with Apple Watch
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
AskMD is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the AskMD app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Great medical app!. The description of the app is to the point and tells you exactly what the app does. The content of the app is very clear cut and
the team that built this app seems to have taken help from qualifies physicians. The app is very easy to works around and
navigate, which makes it easy to use for everyone
Actually useful. This keeps improving. Used it the other day to help remember when a symptom started at an appt - really helpful.
5 Star App. AskMD app was super helpful and easy to use, I loved how it checked up on my symptoms.
Everything I was looking for. This app is exactly what I needed. Too many other symptom checkers have made me a hypochondriac. This app is way more realistic
and does a great job of checking up on me. I wish I could give it 6 stars!
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of AskMD was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of AskMD, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.