WaterlogueUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Tinrocket, LLC
Price: $2.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 1.2.1
- Size 47.82 MB
- Released Dec 11, 2013
- Age 4+
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
What's new in version 1.2.1
Version 1.2.1 adds more support for the iPad Pro. Version 1.2 introduced the following features and improvements: • Face Enhancement: We’ve improved face recognition. You now have more detail and personality in all your portraits and selfies. • Auto-exposure: Our new auto-exposure button gives you bolder and brighter colors, instantly. • Spanish, French, German, and Italian localizations. ¡Hola! Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao! • Facebook sharing is back! • Miscellaneous improvements If you like Waterlogue by Tinrocket, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. We’d really appreciate it and every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves! :) Remember: We’re here to help, so if you have a question or need help, email us at email@example.com Thanks again!
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Waterlogue is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $2.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Waterlogue app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Love it! Beautiful!!. Would love more adjustment options or opacity option. Different colors palettes would be nice. Ability to remove lines on the
"It's Technical" one would also be nice. Thank you. Really fantastic app.
Incredible . . .. Generates truly stunning "watercolors," with impressive detail. Worth it.
Love it. As someone artistic, this app is so great. It inspires me to go to my studio and start creating. I'm addicted. One thing you
can do to make it even better would be to add more choices for enhancing my photos. Otherwise I love it. Thanks!
For all artists. Great app it is very realistic looking and I recommend it for all watercolor lovers!! It is good for giving a general idea of your
delightful app. charming results, easy to use and helpful in visualizing paintings. totally worthwhile
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Great!
Share this Review
This review of Waterlogue was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Waterlogue, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.