WaterlogueUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Tinrocket, LLC
• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
What's new in version 1.3.1
Version 1.3.1 provides the following fix: • Restored support for older-but-still-very-much-loved iPhones, iPads and iPod touches. This was an accident on our part—sorry! :) ----- Version 1.3 introduced the following improvements: • Bug fixes • Interface refinements • Improved support for Spanish, French, German, and Italian localizations If you like Waterlogue by Tinrocket, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. We’d really appreciate it and every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves! :) Remember: We’re here to help, so if you have a question or need help, email us at email@example.com Thanks again!
Waterlogue is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $3.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Waterlogue app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Exquisite. I could watch this program for hours… It reminds me of a photo being developed in the dark room… Slowly it comes into being! I
love the ability of the program to make such exquisite works of art from my photos!
6 stars - for watercolor artists. This app is FANTASTIC! I'm a watercolor artist who owns an iPhone 6splus. Photography is a means to an end regarding my art - but
this app has elevated my painting capabilities to a new level. The built in adjustment features are simple. The UI is remarkably
clean and intuitive. I use it to "see" th
Moody. Deliciously real and Non synthetic. Feel the paper and even the strokes. Great sketch abstracts. Thanks! More n more!?!?
Happy user. Easy to use, fun,
& gets the creative juices flowing!
Big fan. Absolutely the best few $$$ I've spent in the App Store.
Share this Review
This review of Waterlogue was written by Carol Swift
Download Waterlogue App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.