By: Tinrocket LLC
- Current version
- Download size
Price:$2.99Notify me on price drop
Dec 11, 2013
- User reviews
• 66% OFF for a limited time as part of the App Store's Handpicked Apps & Games promotion!
• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at [email protected]
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
Waterlogue is available on the App Store as a universal app for $2.99. To download the app Waterlogue, scan the following QR code or use the download button below to get the app via iTunes. Waterlogue is compatible with most Apple iOS devices running iOS 7.0 or higher, including the new iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Get now Waterlogue
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button below.
- Step 2: Click "install" to download the app to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your device to complete the process.
Note: You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of Waterlogue, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
|♥ 5||LOVE LOVE LOVE this app!!!! Best watercolor one I've seen. Totally worth it!!!||2015-09-03|
|♥ 5||Fast, Fun, Fantastic! An amazing app to transform your personal photo into a masterpiece!||2015-09-03|
|♥ 5||If you have pets, you need this app.||2015-09-01|
|♥ 4||I heard about this App from our Veterinarian, of all people. He recommended we remember our beloved pet by selecting a favorite|
photo of our dog and applying this site. In this case our dog, who had a lot of white, blended into the sidewalk when we used
this App. Wish I could somehow have changed
|♥ 5||What an incredibly fun app to use sand I hate apps!!!||2015-08-21|