- Current Version
- Download size
Nov 21, 2013
Endless Reader (free) by Originator is an education app . It is from the same team behind Mrs. Potato Head Create & Play. If you liked apps such as Naughty or Nice Scan Free and Early Learning Academy, then you must check out Endless Reader.
** App Store's Editor's Choice **
*From the team at ORIGINATOR - the creators of the beloved Endless Alphabet and Sesame Street's Monster at the End of This Book and Another Monster.... Originator is a team of passionate artists and engineers dedicated to the best education+entertainment apps for kids.*
As a follow-up to Endless Alphabet, set the stage for early reading success with Endless Reader! This app introduces "sight words", the most commonly used words in school, library, and children's books. Kids need to recognize these words by sight in order to achieve reading fluency. Recognizing sight words is advantageous for beginning readers because many of these words have unusual spelling, cannot be sounded out using phonics knowledge, and often cannot be represented using pictures.
Kids will have a blast learning sight words and their context and usage with the adorable Endless monsters. Each word features an interactive word puzzle with letters that come alive, and then a sentence puzzle with words that become what they describe. See the word "dog" as a barking dog, and the word "up" reach for the sky!
** NOTE: You must be online and have sufficient disk space while running the app to get all words in the app. **
Features- 6 words free to try with additional word packs available for purchase.
- Delightful animations reinforce sight recognition of words in a fun and interactive way.
- Word puzzles reinforce spelling using lower-case letters and the sentence puzzles teach definition and usage (in addition to sight recognition).
- Endless Reader was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
Endless Reader is available on the App Store as a universal app for free. To download the app Endless Reader, scan the following QR code or use the download button below to get the app via iTunes. It's compatible with most Apple iOS devices running iOS 5.1.1 or higher, including the new iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Get Endless Reader for your iPhone now
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button.
- Step 2: Click "install" to start downloading the app files to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your iPhone/iPad to complete the process.
* You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of Endless Reader, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
Reviews and Ratings
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Endless Reader.
|♥ 5||I absolutely love this app!! It has taught my now 3 year old so much!!!! He's played it since he was two, and he's learned|
letters, letter sounds, sight words and can even identify words! Best money I've ever spent on an app!!! He will play it for
|♥ 5||My two year old loves this app. And I mean LOVES it. So much I had to get her headphones because she would fly right through it.|
At first she would just play to match the letters but now she can flip through and pick her favorites. She is now picking letters
off from license plates and can recognize
|♥ 5||My 4 year old absolutely loves this app and has learned to spell and read with it!!! Of course it takes time as any lesson to|
learn but the animation and manner which this app helps him learn is brilliant. I HIGHLY recommend it to any parent with children
|♥ 5||My 4 year old niece LOVES this app, along with all of their other reading/spelling apps. She started using this when she was about|
2.5 years old and she still enjoys this app. The only negative is having to shell out $ for more words. There are a variety of
words and I really like how it puts the wo
|♥ 5||My 4 year old son Los learning new words. Great animations.||2015-08-03|