HudlUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Agile Sports Technologies
- Current Version 4.5.39
- Size 200.98 MB
- Released Feb 17, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Sports
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Hudl helps teams win with video. Our iOS app allows you to study the video you've uploaded, or capture new video using your device.
And there's more...
• Watch all your team's game, practice, and opponent scout video.
• Analyze full breakdown data and notes on each clips.
• Breakdown and stat a game live, right from your device.
• Capture video and easily upload it.
• Study your video, with full data and notes on each clip.
• View all your Highlights and Top Plays, then share them with your friends.
What's new in version 4.5.39
• Fixed a crash affecting video uploads for some users. • Fixed an issue with saving drawing and text annotations.
Hudl is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Hudl app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Thankful grandparents. Living in Oregon, It's hard to make all of my grandson's games. With HUDL I don't miss a thing. Great job guys🤓
The following and followers. The following is stuck, where when you follow someone on accident than unfollow it still shows that you added that one follower
when your not. Please help me fix thAt cause nothing is working.
Fix crashes. It works good except for when you try to click on someones profile or when you try to watch plays from your team
Hudl problem. I think that in the new update you should be able to add huddle highlights to your photo album.
Get it. Great app