HudlUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Agile Sports Technologies
- Current Version 4.5.25
- Size 92.61 MB
- Released Feb 17, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Sports
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Hudl helps teams win with video. Our iOS app allows you to study the video you've uploaded, or capture new video using your device.
And there's more...
• Watch all your team's game, practice, and opponent scout video.
• Analyze full breakdown data and notes on each clips.
• Breakdown and stat a game live, right from your device.
• Capture video and easily upload it.
• Study your video, with full data and notes on each clip.
• View all your Highlights and Top Plays, then share them with your friends.
What's new in version 4.5.25
• Basketball - Fixed a crash that occurred when calculating stats on the box score. • Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Hudl is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Hudl app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great App! Include Apple Smart Keyboard. Hudl is a great app. It's easy to navigate. Must better to watch film on the iPad verses a PC. One feature I would like is the
integration of the iPad Pro Apple Smart Keyboard to edit data. Please make this possible. Keep up the good work!
The sports leader. Finally a system of excellence ,resulting in monitored viewing habits and easy to navigate app. Helping foster a continued
academic atmosphere for our classroom film study and field concepts. Thanks hudl we are inspired by your Dominance. Coach
Salais,JHS.JV football sac!👍🏾
Missing parts. Whatever happened to all the videos from previous years? We were able to view them until the updates. Now the heading is there,
but no video.
Playbook football. Can't switch through play when in horizontal view
Experiencing more bugs than last update. It's a little faster to load but "errors" occur more and I have to restart the app