VideoshopUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Joseph Riquelme
- Current Version 2.2.2
- Size 28.73 MB
- Released Jul 26, 2013
- Age 4+
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Videoshop Free is the free and lighter version of Videoshop. Videoshop is a simple video editor with fast editing tools and tons of special effects for your personal videos.
Just $1 to add Music! (50% off!)
Just $1 to add Sound Effects! (Also 50% off!)
Or buy the whole package with exclusive features on the PAID VERSION of Videoshop! Just $3!
1. Add Music: Use songs from your iPod to enhance your videos!
2. Trim Your video: Cut out any unwanted moments!
3. Create slow-motion videos: Adjust video speed to slow or fast! Makes for great action shots!
4. Combine your videos: Merge multiple clips into one!
5. Add subtitles: Type your own text onto a video!
6. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video!
7. Add sound effects: Choose from several sounds FX such as farts, explosions, laughter, and more!
8. Add animated titles - Introduce your videos with animated titles!
9. Add filters - Select from several Instagram-inspired filters to enhance the visuals on your videos!
10. Add transitions - Choose from several transitions to animate between video clips.
11. Add photos: Create stunning slideshows.
12. Share on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or send your video out by E-mail!
Not included in Free version:
1) exclusive sound effects!
2) exclusive editing tools not seen in the free version!
3) exclusive filters!
What's new in version 2.2.2
New Major Features: 1. You can now trim music! Minor New Features: 1. Automatic resizing of theme titles (for those extra long titles). 2. Full screen resolution is now available for iPhone4/4S. 3. Toolbar can scroll left to right with a more smooth feeling. Bugs Fixed: 1. Fixed 'Vintage' and 'Broken' filters. 2. Fixed 'missing sound' problem due to slow motion effect. 3. iPhone4 and iPhone4S users can now save or export their videos without errors. 4. Now only supporting iOS 6 and higher. Dont forget to upgrade your iOS if you have an older version. 5. Moving transitions around no longer crashes the app. Found a bug? E-mail me at VideoshopBugs@gmail.com and tell me the following: 1) iPhone version (3GS/4/4S/5/5S) 2) iOS version (6.0/7.0) 3) The steps to make the crash happen.
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Videoshop is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS or later, including the new iPhone 5 and iPad Mini. To download the Videoshop Video Editor FREE app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Ehh.. So I use this to make videos. And then I try to add them to camera roll and it freezes and shuts down EVERY TIME! SO ANNOYING!
Well.. It seems like a great app except every time I try to save a voice-recording the app completely crashes. Kind of annoying,
Bad App!. This app is very bad!DO NOT GET THIS APP!:( :-(
I love it but. I love this app so much it helps all my needs! But if I add videos that are ten minutes then it freezes and is difficult to work
with please fix
Buggy but good idea.. Quite a few bugs with render, export, etc. Could be better with those ironed out.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Good!
Share this Review
This review of Videoshop Video Editor FREE was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Videoshop Video Editor FREE, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.