Dumb Ways to DieUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- Current Version 1.6
- Size 37.08 MB
- Released May 7, 2013
- Age 12+
- Category Action
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
You've seen the video - now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 18 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
- Doing your own electrical work? Choose the wires carefully
- Mind the gap! Board the train safely
- Space is no fun without a helmet. Put it on now!
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Compete against friends and highly skilled strangers on the Game Center leaderboard
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
© Metro Trains Melbourne, Dumb Ways to Die™
What's new in version 1.6
Three exciting new mini-games! SPACEMAN SPLAT - Our simple-minded spaceman has decided to remove his helmet. Help him put it back on before it’s too late! MIND THE GAP - Help our safety challenged friends board the train. Be sure to mind the gap by jumping at exactly the right time. DO YOUR OWN ELECTRICAL WORK - Play amateur electrician as you attempt to connect wires across the screen. Choose wisely, otherwise it’s all over!
Need help? Use our Dumb Ways to Die Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Dumb Ways to Die is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The game is compatible with all devices running iOS 4.3 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Dumb Ways to Die app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Satin. My score came out to be 666 at one point... Plz get rid or make the pie one easier almost impossible to do
Plane game. The game is really fun but when I win the plane game it takes me to the home screen😡 please fix this.
The mistake of the dumb ways to die song. The time i heard the song they forgot a character it was the train station jump in I didn't get it and another three character we
never got to use the Medicine dude the the blue dude dancing the scratching drug dealers car dude all that I said if you have the
three characters tell it in this if not
It is a time waster👍🏽. This game is so glitchy it's gotten to the point where it isn't fun anymore. Whenever I tap or swipe on anything (Mostly the fish
and the puke one), it never recognizes my touch and stops working. I sat in silence when I got 1600 (You need that much to get a
new character), it said that I got bad lu
Awesome sauce😍😍😍. You have to buy this avoid the other bad comments.so addicting.
Share this Review
This review of Dumb Ways to Die was written by Carol Swift
Download Dumb Ways to Die App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.