Robot Unicorn Attack 2Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
== BIG UPDATE, Version 1.5 (04/17): All-new Lava World to explore! Side-scroll your way to adventure with a brand-new unicorn – the Celestial Resonator! ==
“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is happiness. It is hope. It is always. It is yours. 9.5/10” -Destructoid
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
Recommended for iPhone 4 and higher
What's new in version 1.7.1
- Backend optimizations for OS 9
Need help? Use our Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Latest App Activity
Robot Unicorn Attack 2
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The game is compatible with all devices running iOS 6.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Robot Unicorn Attack 2 app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Yes. I love this game
Great game but no updates smh. I've been playing RUA2 (& old school rua) for ages and I love it but it's getting stagnant! I really wish they'd come up with
another world to play, or maybe more customizations? Like special hooves or something? A new unicorn bod?? Maybe a zen mode where
you can't die but the points you get are onl
Amazing, but teams need tweaking.. Here's the problem. Team rainbow never wins. People jump ship to join team
Inferno because they always win, because they have the most people, and when the repeatedly win they gain more people, and the
circle keeps repeating itself to the point where team Rainbow is sinking into the depths. If you h
Problem. Every time I leave the app to heck a notification or something the game completely freezes. I have to restart the app and start
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Great!
Share this Review
This review of Robot Unicorn Attack 2 was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Robot Unicorn Attack 2, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.