Dentist OfficeUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Ninjafish Studios LLC
- Current Version 1.2
- Size 32.12 MB
- Released Apr 9, 2013
- Age 4+
- Category Educational
- User Ratings 2.50 (5 votes)
Have you ever wanted to become a dentist? Now you can with the Dentist Office app.
Featuring 4 patients with 1,000's of scenarios to work on.
1. Move the tooth brush back and forth to remove the yellow plaque (note: may take a few times to remove it all)
2. Use the yellow polishing tool to remove the brown tarter from the teeth (move it back and forth).
3. Use the green drill tool to remove the black spots on the teeth (move it back and forth).
4. Use the spray to remove the bad breath.
5. Use the blue brush tool to remove the green food pieces from in between the teeth.
6. Use the suction tool to remove the saliva from the mouth.
7. Dip the filling tool into the filling compound of your choice and paint it on the teeth.
8. Hold the braces tool over the desired braces for 3 seconds to pick it up.
-Update in the works that will provide many more characters, a tutorial, and many more features.
*Please note that Dentist Office is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.*
What's new in version 1.2
Need help? Use our Dentist Office Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Dentist Office is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The game is compatible with all devices running iOS 5.1.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Dentist Office app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Too many adds. Every time you try and play the adds pop up and than you can not actually play but other wise than the app is good
Braces glitch. Does anyone else notice that the bottom row of the braces can't be reached because of the fact that the bottom of the tweezers
can't go any lower so the tips can pick them up? Try to get the bottom ro
Slight bug you should fix. This is the greatest game I've ever played in my life. There is just one slight bug. On the bottom row of their teeth, in the very
back on the left side on the back tooth, there is a little black splo
Awesome. Really fun game
To many pop ups. I think the stupid inappropriate pop up ads are erelovent sure the game needs money but come on tell the peaple to write a review
to unlock a person so u can get money but come on
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of Dentist Office was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Dentist Office, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.