RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&TUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: AT&T Services, Inc.
- Current Version 220.127.116.11
- Size 43.57 MB
- Released Feb 1, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Business
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Connect employees with one cloud based phone and fax system, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, and simplify how customers reach your business.
Use RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your iPhone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order desktop IP phones*, preconfigured and Plug & Ring® ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over WiFi
• Make HD Video Conference calls with Office@Hand Meetings for Enterprise Edition; share your screen and files with others
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is available in two Editions - Standard, Premium and Enterprise - and is billed conveniently to your AT&T wireless bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your iPhone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited local/long distance voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording***
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS****
• View and forward faxes
• CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box and DropBox applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Salesforce.com® integration*** to click-to-dial contacts, log notes, match records
• Desktop IP phones*** for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park and Unpark
• Shared Lines
• HD Video Conferencing and Collaboration with Office@Hand Meetings*****
• Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime with Office@Hand Meetings*****
Visit att.com/officeathand to learn how RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T can improve customer satisfaction, help manage costs and enhance your professional image.
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
***Included with Premium and Enterprise Edition user licenses only
****6-hour limit per conference call
*****Included with Enterprise Edition user licenses only
What's new in version 18.104.22.168
What's New in Version 7.4.0: • Increased Message Character Limit: Send longer messages with new, extended character limits. • HD Voice: Enjoy enhanced, crisp and clear VoIP conversations on mobile. • Added “To:” number in the Call Log details screen for missed calls and inbound calls. • Interactive Notifications - Incoming call, Text message and Voicemail. • Swipe to get quick actions - Forward voicemail as email, Call, Delete, Mark as read/unread and FaxOut • Several bug fixes.
Latest App Activity
RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T
All App Activity and Price Drops »
RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Ugly duckling now indispensable. This app used to be profoundly buggy and frustrating, but it's evolved nicely.
With a decent connection, you can place a receive calls as though you were on your office phone
Notifications now let you properly respond to a call with multiple options
The ability to see your messages, forwa
Everything plus perks. Great app for a great service. Everything I wanted lid some things I never considered.
Works OK. The system works well and my calls are properly routed. My VOIP hand set at my desks a lot of times has an echo. Also noticed when
using the app on my phone there tends to be a delay. Notification always seem to work well.
Permits office calls to be made on cell. Cause look like they are coming from my office phone when I am placing them from my cell phone. Keeps my privacy yet alerts people
to answer the phone. It also permits me to be more productive by being able to use my cell phone while out and about but keeping
people familiar with my office number.
Great app works perfect. Great app for the life on the move time
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.