RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&TUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: AT&T Services, Inc.
- Current Version 22.214.171.124.35
- Size 47.47 MB
- Released Feb 1, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Business
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Connect employees with one cloud based phone and fax system, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, and simplify how customers reach your business.
Use RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your iPhone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order desktop IP phones*, preconfigured and Plug & Ring® ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over WiFi
• Make HD Video Conference calls with Office@Hand Meetings for Enterprise Edition; share your screen and files with others
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is available in two Editions - Standard, Premium and Enterprise - and is billed conveniently to your AT&T wireless bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your iPhone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited local/long distance voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording***
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS****
• View and forward faxes
• CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box and DropBox applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Salesforce.com® integration*** to click-to-dial contacts, log notes, match records
• Desktop IP phones*** for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park and Unpark
• Shared Lines
• HD Video Conferencing and Collaboration with Office@Hand Meetings*****
• Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime with Office@Hand Meetings*****
Visit att.com/officeathand to learn how RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T can improve customer satisfaction, help manage costs and enhance your professional image.
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
***Included with Premium and Enterprise Edition user licenses only
****6-hour limit per conference call
*****Included with Enterprise Edition user licenses only
What's new in version 126.96.36.199.35
What's New in Version 8.1: Roles and Permissions Cloud Contacts GA Company Contact Pictures Network Handoff Reconnection Sound Incoming Call Notification test updates Technical Enhancements on VoIP
RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Love having App but don't love App. Colors make reading in sunlight impossible! I use Advanced Call Handling a lot. Wish there was a symbol to indicate it is
activated. Too many steps to get to ON/OFF activation spot to check or use. Hate that App rings a phone that is not currently on
Great potential - could be much better with a few . I love having the ability to:
- forward work calls straight to my phone
- send / receive faxes from my phone
A lot of our employees don't use the app because:
- the texting doesn't work like an iPhone - large texts are broken up over multiple boxes and get out of order.
- caller ID doesn't work, ev
Needs MMS Support. This app is absolutely phenomenal. The two major things that would perfect this application is one we need to be able to send and
receive picture messages. Too we need to have the standard ringing tone for incoming callers to hear so they're not confuse for
direct extensions. We also need to fix the
Fonts hard to read. The use of very SMALL light gray fonts make it hard to read! (dates, times, icons, etc.).
It's a good app. Call quality could be improved
Share this Review
This review of RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT was written by Carol Swift
Download RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.