RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&TUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: AT&T Services, Inc.
- Current Version 18.104.22.168.35
- Size 87.76 MB
- Released Feb 1, 2011
- Age 4+
- Category Business
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Connect employees with one cloud based phone and fax system, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, and simplify how customers reach your business.
Use RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your iPhone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order desktop IP phones*, preconfigured and Plug & Ring® ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over WiFi
• Make HD Video Conference calls with Office@Hand Meetings for Enterprise Edition; share your screen and files with others
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is available in two Editions - Standard, Premium and Enterprise - and is billed conveniently to your AT&T wireless bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your iPhone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited local/long distance voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording***
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS****
• View and forward faxes
• CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box and DropBox applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Salesforce.com® integration*** to click-to-dial contacts, log notes, match records
• Desktop IP phones*** for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park and Unpark
• Shared Lines
• HD Video Conferencing and Collaboration with Office@Hand Meetings*****
• Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime with Office@Hand Meetings*****
Visit att.com/officeathand to learn how RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T can improve customer satisfaction, help manage costs and enhance your professional image.
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
***Included with Premium and Enterprise Edition user licenses only
****6-hour limit per conference call
*****Included with Enterprise Edition user licenses only
What's new in version 22.214.171.124.35
● Join Now: Reply with Message ● Active Call Screen Updates ● High Availability: SIP Firewall Traversal ● iOS 10 / Android N Compatibility ● UI Enhancements: Updated buttons
RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Terrific. reliable and better than most apps of this type .
The call handling aspects could be improved . Great text, fax, and calls on your phone or computer .
Needs lots of work. This app has few fatal flaws. First off it won't show all my contacts with their names so I'm left with a list of phone numbers on
the bottom of my contact list that I have no clue who they belong to. The sound quality is consistently subpar with VoIP and
cellular calling. The app crashes inconvenie
Ultim ate VOIP service. The ability to have my work phone with me anywhere I go is a big plus so I don't have to give out my cell number
This program is awesome. This is a great program and essential to a small business. Easy to use and makes this 1 person business sound like a Fortune 500
company. I have been using it for 5 years. Works every day like it is suppose to work. On those occasions when you need
technical support, I have found them to be very
Love having App but don't love App. Colors make reading in sunlight impossible! I use Advanced Call Handling a lot. Wish there was a symbol to indicate it is
activated. Too many steps to get to ON/OFF activation spot to check or use. Hate that App rings a phone that is not currently on
Share this Review
This review of RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT was written by Carol Swift
Download RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.