Angie's List Business CenterUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Angie's list
- Current Version 1.3.7
- Size 4.31 MB
- Released Nov 2, 2012
- Age 4+
- Category Business
- User Ratings 2.50 (5 votes)
The FREE Angie’s List Business Center mobile app is a tool for service and health providers. It allows registered businesses to communicate with Angie’s List members, view status of business profile and activity, edit profile information, and track online sales.
To create a free Angie’s List Business Center account, visit Business.AngiesList.com today.
· Easily access your account with the same username and password you use for Business.AngiesList.com
· Manage all member communications in one place including reviews, questions, job and quote requests, and online purchase notices
· View a dashboard of business status; ratings, reviews, online sales performance, payments collected, and messages
· View and edit your business profile
· Track active Big Deal and Storefront offers to monitor the work you’ve done and what’s left to do
· Angie’s List will request a review from members once work is complete
What's new in version 1.3.7
A few bug fixes!
Latest App Activity
Angie's List Business Center
View All Activity »
Angie's List Business Center is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 5.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Angies List Business Center app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Tolgar services. I just added the app to my iPhone. It seems to have great functionality for mobile businesses.
C. The app needs more, the only thing that I find useful is the ability to read and respond to messages. Can not see rating, awards
Gracias. Es muy útil y fácil de usar
Love this app and simplicity. I use this app on a daily basis for retrieving and responding to Angies List clients and it works great for me. It's really user
friendly and easy to navigate through. The only thing that needs improvement is they need to add a way to read and respond to
customer reviews. Besides that, I love it!
No reviews. Why doesn't it allow a user to read and respond to reviews? That would really improve it. Everything else is nice about the app.
Share this Review
This review of Angies List Business Center was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Angies List Business Center, click on the Download button.