Angie's List Business CenterUniversal App
By: Angie's list
Nov 2, 2012
- Current version
- Download size
- User reviews
The FREE Angie’s List Business Center mobile app is a tool for service and health providers. It allows registered businesses to communicate with Angie’s List members, view status of business profile and activity, edit profile information, and track online sales.
To create a free Angie’s List Business Center account, visit Business.AngiesList.com today.
· Easily access your account with the same username and password you use for Business.AngiesList.com
· Manage all member communications in one place including reviews, questions, job and quote requests, and online purchase notices
· View a dashboard of business status; ratings, reviews, online sales performance, payments collected, and messages
· View and edit your business profile
· Track active Big Deal and Storefront offers to monitor the work you’ve done and what’s left to do
· Angie’s List will request a review from members once work is complete
Angie's List Business Center is available on the App Store as a universal app for free. To download the app Angies List Business Center, scan the following QR code or use the download button below to get the app via iTunes. it is compatible with most smartphones including iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Get Angie's List Business Center for iPhone/iPad
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button below.
- Step 2: Click "install" to download the app to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your device to complete the process.
Note: You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of Angie's List Business Center, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
Love this app and simplicity
I use this app on a daily basis for retrieving and responding to Angies List clients and it works great for me. It's really user
|By BruceAleo on 2015-10-07|
Why doesn't it allow a user to read and respond to reviews? That would really improve it. Everything else is nice about the app.
Great app for a company on the go
This app meets basic needs. I use the main site for more complex functions.
Usable with the basics needed
If you're looking for a Ferrari, this isn't it, nor should it be. It gives the ability to contact existing Angie's List members
This is my first "bad" review for any app. The main reason I downloaded the app was to read and respond to my reviews.
I have used this App for months and it has always worked and and served me well. Thanks to Apps we can run our businesses on the