by IG Index Ltd
Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
- Version 6.5.9
- Release date May 8, 2015
- Size 97.99 MB
- Age 4+
- Genre Finance
- User Ratings 0.00 ( votes)
App Store Description
Trade CFDs and spread bet on thousands of global markets with the world’s No.1 provider.*
Access real-time prices, intuitive charts, live Reuters news and much more with our dealing app.
• Create a free account directly from the app
• Open, edit and close positions
• Manage your risk with stops and limits, including guaranteed and trailing stops*
• Direct market access (DMA) for CFD account holders
• Keep track of your open positions
• Edit watchlists to monitor your chosen markets
• Check your balance, profit & loss and margin requirements
• Benefit from 24-hour phone support
• Forex – major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/JPY, plus minor and exotic FX pairs
• Indices – the UK’s FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 and many more of the world’s stock indices
• Shares – a huge range of global shares, including Apple, Google, BP, Barclays and Vodafone
• Commodities – oil, gold, silver, copper and many more
• Sprint markets – super-fast binaries providing dealing opportunities even in flat markets*
• Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
• View the intraday high, low, change and percentage change of any market
• Get live market news from Reuters
• Track market trends with our intuitive charts
• Access a wide range of technical indicators
• See what others are trading with client sentiment indicators
CFDs and spread bets are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. CFD trading and spread betting may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. When dealing on sprint markets your capital is at risk.
* For CFDs, based on revenue excluding FX, published accounts August 2013; number of active UK financial spread betting accounts (Investment Trends UK Leveraged Trading Report November 2012). Spread betting is for UK and Ireland clients only.
* To control your risk, guaranteed stop losses are available. They are an optional feature and need to be selected. They are also subject to an additional charge.
* Sprint Markets are not available in Singapore
IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at www.ig.com.sg.
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
IG Bank clients, please contact email@example.com in case you require assistance.
We use analytics to gather data about how clients use our app. This information is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual user. By downloading the app you consent to us gathering data in this way.
What's new in version 6.5.9
We can now automatically save your last deal size and currency so you don't have to re-enter details each time you open a new position. This can be toggled in 'Deal Settings'.
IG Trading is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the IG Trading app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: IG Trading support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
IG Trading has 0 reviews across all regional App Stores.
Share This App
Download IG Trading App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.