PayPal HereUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: PayPal, Inc.
- Current Version 2.6.10
- Size 30.08 MB
- Released Mar 15, 2012
- Age 4+
- Category Business
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
Get paid on your iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® with our free app and a card reader that’s right for your business. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe, chip or contactless transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
• More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
• All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: You can contact us directly from the app, by phone at 877-569-1136 or by visiting www.paypal.com/here
START GETTING PAID:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up for PayPal Here
3) Choose the card reader that’s right for your business
PayPal Mobile Card Reader
– Accepts magnetic stripe cards
– Connects with your phone or tablet audio jack
PayPal Chip Card Reader
– Accepts chip cards, NFC payments like Apple Pay™ and magnetic swipe cards
– Reduce liability for certain types of fraud
– Connects via Bluetooth
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST:
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and PayPal Mobile Card Reader
• Invest in the PayPal Chip Card Reader to accept chip cards, contactless (like Apple Pay™), traditional swipe payments – all in one device.
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe, chip or contactless transaction for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
What's new in version 2.6.10
Now compatible with PayPal Here's newest NFC-enabled EMV Chip Card Reader!* * Take contactless (e.g., Apple Pay) payments with our new EMV card reader. Just tap the ‘Charge’ button!* * Switch between card reader types via the Card Readers section of the Settings menu.* * Accept tips using the new EMV card reader for contactless transactions.* * Use our new card reader status to monitor your EMV reader’s battery levels.* * Visit our updated Support & Help FAQs and Card Readers FAQs for more information. * Note: The new EMV card reader is only available in US/UK/AU at this time.
PayPal Here is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the PayPal Here app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
100% RECOMENDADO. Es una aplicacion muy completa, practica y facil de poder hacer tus transacciones, muy confiable y cuentas con el dinero al
instante, no tienes que esperar 24 o 48 horas a que te depositen como lo hacen otras compañias.
Great app/tool for a Barber Shop Owner. I pretty much run my business through here it's my POS system and more!
Ehhhh.... It's ok. It does what I need it to..
New Beginning Church. Works great for our church, we only do small amounts. Easy to use.
Good but needs improvements on the invoicing. It's great for card swiping for invoicing it needs some improvements. Option to tip when invoicing a client is a must for service
Share this Review
This review of PayPal Here was written by Carol Swift
Download PayPal Here App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.