By: Igor Borisov
- Current version
- Download size
Price:$4.99Notify me on price drop
Jun 17, 2009
- User reviews
Scan the QR code to download the app.
iStrelok is a ballistic trajectory calculator.
- You can see holdovers on your reticle and scale holdovers to any magnification (if reticle is located in second focal plane).
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4. And animals targets: Fox, Coyote, Wild Boar, Aoudad, Crow, Moose, Elk, Whitetail Deer, Rabbit, Rat, Pingeon, Marmot.
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- supports WetherFlow wind meter
- iPhone 6 internal barometer support
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial units (yards, feet, inches, etc).
iStrelok is available on the App Store as a universal app for $4.99. To download the app IStrelok, scan the following QR code or use the download button below to get the app via iTunes. iStrelok is compatible with most Apple iOS devices running iOS 5.1.1 or higher, including the new iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Get now iStrelok
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button below.
- Step 2: Click "install" to download the app to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your device to complete the process.
Note: You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of iStrelok, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
|♥ 5||Having multiple rifles and scopes, this product makes it easy to set up my rifles for competition. It is also excellent for|
backtracking to fine tune my exact bullet speed after getting a good approximation using various chronographs that I have and then
actually measuring the true bullet drop on t
|♥ 5||Works great! Please include reticle for the new Discovery scope!||2015-05-16|
|♥ 5||This is really a sweet little ballistic calculator I'm glad I purchased it. And there constantly updating it which is what we all|
want for the different scopes we have !Thank you!
|♥ 2||This is a really cool app, however the Nikon M-223 4x16 NikoPlex is not on there.Please add it, thanks!||2015-02-19|
|♥ 3||Great app although it only calculates your drop based upon a G1 drag factor when the majority of bullets should actually be|
calculated using G7. You wouldn't think that it would equate to much correct
|♥ 5||I didn't see any reviews for this so I thought I'd write one. I have several ballistics apps but this is the one I always go to in|
the field. I hunt in areas where long range shots are required and th