iStrelokUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Igor Borisov
Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 3.26
- Size 10.39 MB
- Released Jun 17, 2009
- Age 4+
- Category Utilities
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
iStrelok is a ballistic trajectory calculator.
- 584 reticles supported! Full list see here: http://istrelok.borisov.mobi
- You can see holdovers on your reticle and scale holdovers to any magnification (if reticle is located in second focal plane).
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4. And animals targets: Fox, Coyote, Wild Boar, Aoudad, Crow, Moose, Elk, Whitetail Deer, Rabbit, Rat, Pingeon, Marmot.
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- supports WetherFlow wind meter
- iPhone 6 internal barometer support
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial units (yards, feet, inches, etc).
What's new in version 3.26
1. Fixed camera issue under iOS 10 while slope angle measuring 2. Added reticles: - HS-2, 5-20x, Huskemaw - A1Optic - Mil-Quad DM, 3-15x42 SFP, SWFA - Mil Dot, 4.5x20, Unmark
iStrelok is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $4.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 6.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the IStrelok app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Ballistics made easy. This is by far one of the most technical yet easy to use ballistic shooting applications on the market. From the first time
shooter to the long range professional, shooters of all skill level will appreciate this app. You would have to shoot thousands of
rounds of ammo to gain the knowledge that thi
Must have for long range pellet rifle shooting. I've had his app for over a year now and I must say, with this app I can hit 2inch targets at well over 100yrds with ease... Gives
you exact position on what mil to hold....they are also constantly updating the app with new radicals so your sight/scope will
always be in the inventory to select.
Fantastic and accurate ballistic app.. I love this app! I use it in 3 gun at long-ranged to get an idea of where my hold over will be before I shoot the stage. It has
never failed me. I am consistently able to engage targets past 300 yards quickly and accurately because of this app. I love that
this app comes with so many different reti
Reticle s. This Ap really needs a regular 30 - 30 reticle for the average shooter, I'm a prior military trained sniper & can follow almost
all the reticles but i have several rifles with regular reticles
My addictional dislike is that you can only have 10 rifles saved! I have twenty plus long range rifles
Outstanding. This app does dang near everything but shoot. Really cool tool
Share this Review
This review of IStrelok was written by Carol Swift
Download IStrelok App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.