iStrelokUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Igor Borisov
Price: $4.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 3.00
- Size 6.12 MB
- Released Jun 17, 2009
- Age 4+
- Category Utilities
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
iStrelok is a ballistic trajectory calculator.
- 370 reticles supported! Full list see here: http://istrelok.borisov.mobi
- You can see holdovers on your reticle and scale holdovers to any magnification (if reticle is located in second focal plane).
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4. And animals targets: Fox, Coyote, Wild Boar, Aoudad, Crow, Moose, Elk, Whitetail Deer, Rabbit, Rat, Pingeon, Marmot.
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- supports WetherFlow wind meter
- iPhone 6 internal barometer support
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial units (yards, feet, inches, etc).
What's new in version 3.00
Added reticles: - TMD, FFP 4-14x44, BSA - MOA Milling, TANGO6, Sig Sauer - LR.600, 3-24x (Delta) - Range Finder, 1-6x24, Monstrum Tactical
Latest App Activity
View All Activity »
iStrelok is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $4.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 6.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the IStrelok app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Fantastic and accurate ballistic app.. I love this app! I use it in 3 gun at long-ranged to get an idea of where my hold over will be before I shoot the stage. It has
never failed me. I am consistently able to engage targets past 300 yards quickly and accurately because of this app. I love that
this app comes with so many different reti
Reticle s. This Ap really needs a regular 30 - 30 reticle for the average shooter, I'm a prior military trained sniper & can follow almost
all the reticles but i have several rifles with regular reticles
My addictional dislike is that you can only have 10 rifles saved! I have twenty plus long range rifles
Outstanding. This app does dang near everything but shoot. Really cool tool
Great app but needs update. Love all the options and capabilities. But it crashes when I try to add a new scope, same as others. Please fix
New update is crashing. When I try and change scopes the program crashes. Something went wrong with this update.
Share this Review
This review of IStrelok was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of IStrelok, click on the Download button.