Minecraft Skin StudioUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: 57Digital Ltd
Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 4.6
- Size 38.64 MB
- Released Oct 16, 2012
- Age 4+
- Category Utilities
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
The OFFICIAL Minecraft Skin Creator! With 8,500,000 happy users, support for PC & Pocket Edition and over ONE MILLION skins... we're sure you'll love the brand new Encore edition.
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from over a MILLION community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio!
• Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
• We have over ONE MILLION community skin designs to choose from!
• NEW: Compatible with Minecraft Pocket Edition! (NOW FREE!)
• NEW: Supports 1.9+ transparency (alpha) on the hat/armor layer
• NEW: Compatible with Apple Watch!
• NEW: Completely remastered user interface!
• NEW: Choose from either the Steve or Alex models (4px or 3px arms)
• NEW: See your masterpiece in 3D while editing!
• NEW: Creative Pack contains loads of new editing tools to help you design epic Minecraft skins (NOW FREE)
• NEW: 3D Touch support (iPhone 6S and 6S+ only)
• NEW: Full Skin Mode — no need to keep switching skin parts
• NEW: Shading tool (3D touch compatible devices only!)
• Discuss, like or dislike community submitted skins
• Import skins from Minecraft.net (skin stealer), tweak and upload
• Upload your creation (or a community skin) directly to Minecraft.net for the PC edition of Minecraft*
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (i.e. Desktop and Pocket Edition only at this moment in time). However, you can still design and share skins if you don't play these editions. The app does NOT support the creation of custom skins for Xbox edition at this time (it's impossible for us to add because the games don't support them!), although if the game allows it in the future, we will defiantly add definitely for it.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
*** Uploading skins to Minecraft.net or Pocket Edition requires the Minecraft game.
What's new in version 4.6
• Added the much requested ability to copy and paste between skins • Added a zoom feature • Made some minor improvements to the user interface • Several critical bug fixes
Need help? Use our Minecraft Skin Studio Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Minecraft Skin Studio is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $3.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The game is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Minecraft Skin Studio app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
SO WORTH THE MONEY. OMG THIS APP IS WORTH THE $2!! I LOVE IT! THERES NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER!! #ONFLEEK #BESTAPPEVER
Great App! Just one thing.... I think this is better than any other Minecraft skin creator I've seen yet. It has all of the tools to make skin making so much
easier! I just have one thing that might need to be worked on. When I'm using the drawing tool or any other tool, after a while it
gets slower and slower and ends up crashi
JUST AMAZING. THIS APP IS AMAZING, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO PAY THERE IS NO INGAME PURCHASES EXCEPT FOR OTHER APPS AND MOST OF ALL... NO ADS + NO
RIPOFF IT PUTS AN AWESOME APP AND MOST SAY IT'S THE BEST SKIN APP I HAVE
Great but Crashes. It is a great app I created my skin on here (I put it on pc and pe). But there is only one problem, it crashes often you can open
it back up and it's all still there it doesn't delete any unsaved work, it's just annoying. But it is a great app I would rate 4
and 1/2. But you can't rate half stars an
Amazing app but i am having trouble.. I love to use this app and my friends tell me all about it but when i try to go and play with my skins in the game it tells you
steps. My steps are not showing up for some reason. Could someone please tell me what to do and how to get your skins into the
Share this Review
This review of Minecraft Skin Studio was written by Carol Swift
Download Minecraft Skin Studio App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.