GoPro AppUniversal App
By: GoPro Inc
Oct 8, 2012
- Current version
- Download size
Photo & Video, Utilities
- User reviews
Control. View. Share.
Now the fastest way to create and share short video clips directly from your GoPro camera to Instagram, Facebook and more.* Control your camera remotely to capture the shot and share it with friends. Adjust all camera settings, plus frame the scene using live preview. You can also use HiLight Tag to mark key moments** and update your camera to the latest software.***
• New Feature: Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more*
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag**
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights**
• Play back your videos**** and view your photos
• Copy and save photos and videos**** to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see http://gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
Note: iOS 9.1 beta 2 fixes a prominent crash that existed in iOS 9.1 beta 1, please upgrade if you're on iOS 9.1. iOS 9 is supported but iOS 9.1 beta is NOT officially supported (it's a pre-release beta with bugs, some of which are Apple's bugs that we can't fix). Please, do the right thing, be patient and wait for Apple to fix their iOS 9.1 bugs before leaving negative reviews for our app.
Questions? Contact GoPro Support at http://gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit http://gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatible with iOS8 or later.
** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
*** Compatible with HERO4, HERO3+ and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
**** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only
GoPro App is available on the App Store as a universal app for free. To download the app GoPro App, scan the following QR code or use the download button below to get the app via iTunes. it is compatible with most smartphones including iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Get GoPro App for iPhone/iPad
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button below.
- Step 2: Click "install" to download the app to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your device to complete the process.
Note: You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of GoPro App, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
Apple Watch function?!
It's been 2+ weeks since release of Watch OS2. Where is the Apple Watch function presented in the keynote?!
|By applebyte on 2015-10-04|
Please for the love of God!!! Do something so I can dl my 4K videos. Biggest selling point of the hero 4 Black and now I have to
|By TheHalfaJap on 2015-10-04|
Please fix crashing bug
This is honestly a great app with great setup and reasonable video downloading time. But it is very confusing and time consuming
|By tornAidan on 2015-10-01|
When is the watch app coming that was announced at the Apple event in September?
|By David122 on 2015-09-28|
Awesome App, don't know what everyone's crying abo
I love this GoPro app, all I want is to be able to download my timelapse videos straight to my phone in high def... That will be
|By Drew doggy dizzle on 2015-09-28|
My app won't open please update
|By mpm-2000 on 2015-09-27|