- Current version
- Download size
Oct 8, 2012
- User reviews
Scan the QR code to download the app.
Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, and gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel to watch the best GoPro videos from across the globe. Get full remote control of all camera functions. Preview shots and play back content. Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag.* Share your favorite photos and videos via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.**
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag*
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights*
• Play back your videos** and view your photos
• Copy photos and videos** to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with HERO4 cameras only. HiLight Tags are not viewable on iPad.
** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
*** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.
GoPro App is available on the App Store as a universal app for free. To download the app GoPro App, scan the following QR code or use the download button below to get the app via iTunes. GoPro App is compatible with most Apple iOS devices running iOS 7.1 or higher, including the new iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Buy GoPro App
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button below.
- Step 2: Click "install" to download the app to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your device to complete the process.
Note: You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of GoPro App, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
|♥ 4||Im using gopro 3+ black.|
I was thinking why aren't you guys using the iPhone internal sensors and record the moments with more details?!
use the gps and accelerometer and even barometer and add to my videos.
|♥ 5||Love updating when it comes with new awesome features! I'm finally able to post all of my greatness, and I mean greatness,|
directly from my GoPro app. I used to have to download it and then post it, which took a bit of time, now I'm posting in the
matter of minutes. One thing I've noticed is that it
|♥ 5||Anyone that has issues with the last few versions of this app is probably doing it wrong. GoPro actually listens to feedback and|
updates the app semi frequently with noticed improvements. Keep it up folks, you're killin' it.
|♥ 5||The app is great!||2015-08-31|
|♥ 5||Now you can Chose a 30 or 15sec. section of your videos and down load it instead of having to down load the full video and Wait As|
Long!!! Very Nice Job GoPro!! Definitely makes things a Lot Simpler and Quicker keep up the great Work!!
|♥ 5||Great job! I love having it easier to just dump my videos onto Facebook and such and being able to clip stuff! GoPro is the best!|
Next update for the camera's, get a night vision ability. I've seen it done. #getsome :)