GoPro AppUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: GoPro, Inc.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, view your photos and videos and share your favorites. (1) You can adjust camera settings and use your phone or tablet as a viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. Trim videos to create short clips or pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing. (1) Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments so they’re easier to find later. (2) You can also watch the GoPro Channel and wirelessly update your camera software for the best performance. (3)
• Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing.
• Now compatible with Apple Watch®—preview shots, control your camera (4) and add HiLight Tags
• Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more(1)
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments (2)
• View HiLighted media on your camera (2)
• View your photos and play back your videos (1)
• Copy and save photos and videos (1) to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on your camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software (2)
--- Camera Compatibility ---
• HERO SESSION
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
--- System Requirements ---
+ iPhone: iOS 8
+ Apple Watch: WatchOS 2.0 or higher; HERO3 model or newer. (No official support for HERO2 with Apple Watch; Preview not supported for HERO3 or HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack).
+ Cameras: Any Wi-Fi enabled GoPro camera (HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack or newer).
--- Footnotes ---
(1) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
(2) Compatible with HERO4, HERO SESSION, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
(3) Compatible with HERO4, HERO SESSION, HERO+ LCD, HERO+ and HERO3+ cameras only.
(4) Mode selection using Apple Watch® is available for Video, Photo, Burst Photo and Time Lapse Photo modes only.
What's new in version 3.0
We love your feedback and are always working to improve the GoPro App. Overall you should see fewer crashes, more reliable camera connectivity and a more stable experience. --- NEW + IMPROVED --- + Many bug fixes, especially when connecting to your camera. We ripped out the guts and gave them an overhaul. We also made them available to third-party developers (see https://developer.gopro.com/info). + Added support for Works with GoProTM accessories (see https://workswith.gopro.com/info). --- KNOWN ISSUES --- + Some video formats aren't viewable. Previewing certain high frame rate video formats is not supported on iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c. We recommend shooting in 1080p at 30 fps for easiest playback on mobile. + 4K videos taken on a GoPro can't be edited or saved to your phone. Although iPhone 6s supports some 4K video, the high frame rate of GoPro's 4K video unfortunately isn't supported. You can still view any video shot in 4K, but we recommend shooting in 1080p at 30 fps for easiest sharing, trimming and downloading. ------ Like the app? Consider leaving a review in the App Store! Having problems with the app or a suggestion for how to make it better? We love direct feedback, so we can resolve any issues and get you up and running quickly. Contact GoPro Support: gopro.com/contact For a directory of Customer support phone numbers by country, visit: gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers
GoPro App is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.3 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the GoPro App app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Out thinking themselves. Since when was it smart to create an app that neither has your name or logo in it or even title the name of your app after your
company. Naming the app "capture" and having a giant c as the icon isn't all that smart and now it makes even more hidden among my
apps. Quit trying to out do yourselves an
The Update. this update is so bad i can't even log into my account. app was great the way it was before the update. if you are debating about
updating don't do it
Really!. Someone actually thought that a hideous non-GoPro style logo and a bland non-GoPro name of Capture as a was a good idea? That
person should never be let near any kind of company marketing! Apart from that the app is mostly the same...except there is now a
popup suggesting you pay up for their cloud
Keeps crashing. With mine every time I open the media tap it crashes and keeps happening every time I try again
iOS 10 won't upload videos to phone.. Love it but it won't transfer videos to phone now.
Share this Review
This review of GoPro App was written by Carol Swift
Download GoPro App App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.