GoPro AppiOS | Universal App | By: GoPro, Inc.
- Version 2.10
- Size 53.85 MB
- Released Oct 8, 2012
- GenrePhoto & Video, Utilities
- User Rating 3.00 (5 reviews)
Control. View. Share.
Now the fastest way to create and share short video clips directly from your GoPro camera to Instagram, Facebook and more.* Control your camera remotely to capture the shot and share it with friends. Adjust all camera settings, plus frame the scene using live preview. You can also use HiLight Tag to mark key moments** and update your camera to the latest software.***
• New Feature: Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more*
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag**
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights**
• Play back your videos**** and view your photos
• Copy and save photos and videos**** to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see http://gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
Note: iOS 9.1 beta 2 fixes a prominent crash that existed in iOS 9.1 beta 1, please upgrade if you're on iOS 9.1. iOS 9 is supported but iOS 9.1 beta is NOT officially supported (it's a pre-release beta with bugs, some of which are Apple's bugs that we can't fix). Please, do the right thing, be patient and wait for Apple to fix their iOS 9.1 bugs before leaving negative reviews for our app.
Questions? Contact GoPro Support at http://gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit http://gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatible with iOS8 or later.
** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
*** Compatible with HERO4, HERO3+ and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
**** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only
GoPro App app is available on the App Store as a universal app for Free. To download GoPro App, scan the QR code and install the app directly on your mobile device. GoPro App is compatible with any device running iOS 8.0 or higher including iPhone 6 and iPad Mini.
Recent user reviews
Here is what users say in App Stores reviews:
Yes, I have media!!!. I am among the many others who receive the "no media" message when attempting to browse the contents of the SD card.
There is indeed media. Preview mode tells me how many videos or photos I have. Browsing the SD Card on the computer indicates
all the photos and videos are there.
Please update. The last update would not let my iPhone or iPad to connect when using this app. Before I could control my GoPro it was a great app
Stopped working on 9.1. Stopped working. I know their will be a fix, but. Not currently working on 9.1 Regular 6
Not supported. I can't connect my silver 4 with my iPhone 6S and I'm still waiting for apple/gopro to fix it. This is a very useful app but it's
been down for almost a month now...I can't wait til they fix it because I love my GoPro.
Still waiting for promised feature: Watch remo. I was so excited to see the GoPro remote for Watch. It's been a big disappointment to realize that it was just a tease. It
would make such a great feature, especially for motorcyclists. Please make the tease a reality soon!
The verdict: Average
Download and Play GoPro App 2.10
To download the app to your iOS device just click the link below or use the download button below on your PC or Mac and sync to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.