GoPro AppUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: GoPro, Inc.
Capture makes it easy to control your GoPro, view your photos and videos, and share your favorite shots on the go. (1) The app transforms your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch into a convenient remote control for your GoPro—preview shots, start and stop recording, quickly adjust settings and more. Create short clips from your videos and easily share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more. (1) And with a GoPro Plus subscription, you can access your photos and videos in the cloud to view and share anytime, anywhere. (2)
--- Key Features ---
CAPTURE THE SHOT
+ Get full remote control of all camera functions: Adjust settings, start and stop recording, switch modes and more.
+ Frame the perfect shot with live preview.
+ Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments. (3)
+ View HiLights in your GoPro Camera Roll to quickly find your best shots. (3)
+ Available on Apple Watch—preview shots, control your camera (5) and add HiLights.
VIEW + SHARE WITH FRIENDS
+ NEW Start a free trial to GoPro Plus, and access your media in the cloud using Capture and the GoPro editing apps, Quik and Splice. (2)
+ Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing (1)
+ Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more. (1)
+ Copy and save photos and videos to your iPhone or iPad. (1)
+ Check out the photos and videos you’ve captured. (1)
+ Browse and delete files on your camera’s SD card.
UPDATE YOUR GOPRO
+ Easily update your camera for the latest features and optimal performance. (3)
--- GoPro Plus ---
GoPro Plus Subscription: $4.99/mo (Subscription price is in U.S. dollars, excludes any applicable sales tax, may vary in countries other than the U.S., and is subject to change without notice)
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* You can turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription through the App Store on your Apple device or through the iTunes store on your computer. Once you turn off auto-renewal, your subscription will expire at the end of the current subscription period.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
--- Camera Compatibility ---
+ HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
+ HERO Session
--- System Requirements ---
+ iPhone: iOS9
+ Apple Watch: WatchOS 2.0 or higher. Requires HERO3 model or newer. (PreviewnotsupportedforHERO3 or HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac).
--- Footnotes ---
(1) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
(2) GoPro Plus is a subscription service available in select territories. Cancel anytime. Cloud access is subject to storage limits. Separate data fees may apply. GoPro Plus only available in select territories.
(3) Compatible with HERO5, HERO4, HERO Session, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
(4) Compatible with HERO5, HERO4, HERO Session, HERO+ LCD, HERO+ and HERO3+ cameras only.
(5) Mode selection using Apple Watch is available for Video, Photo, Burst Photo and Time Lapse Photo modes only.
Have problems? Contact support at gopro.com/contact
What's new in version 3.0.2
This version includes several bug fixes and improvements: + Squashed several bugs causing the app to crash. + The app will no longer sign you out automatically. + Several other minor fixes and improvements.
GoPro App is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the GoPro App app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Stop criticizing! Amazing app. I'm not sure why everyone is saying you "need to log in," I only had to log in once and can view all photos and videos, as well as
control my camera from my phone. Furthermore, it should not be an issue if you can't control it from your mobile device. If you
push the record/picture/time lapse button
It works great!!!. I read all the reviews yesterday and people are right....read the instructions!!! I have a Hero3+ and loaded up the app, signed in
and it's working great!!
People are hasty!! This app is actually amazing.. Just bought my first GoPro camera. I am really impressed with the app! A lot of people have complained about "having" to sign up
for an account. Sure, you need to to use the app, but it's definitely not mandatory, if you really have an issue with a free
account, you can view your media by plugging y
Login once people what's so hard?. C'mon peeps you can log in one time can't you? Is it that hard? You are confusing the stock analysts and sending gopro stock down,
we all know this is a great app, just do it! The stock analysts are stupid and think you have to have the internet all the
time...it's a One Time log in.
Read the instructions! Great App. People need to read. The app makes you create an account if you don't have one already and sign in one time with the internet.
After that you don't need wifi anymore. Other users should have tested the new app before launching it in the middle of no where
with no cell service. The app functions grea
Share this Review
This review of GoPro App was written by Carol Swift
Download GoPro App App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.