GoPro AppUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: GoPro, Inc.
- Current Version 2.12.1
- Size 71.11 MB
- Released Oct 8, 2012
- Age 12+
- User Ratings 3.00 (5 votes)
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, view your photos and videos and share your favorites. (1) You can adjust camera settings and use your phone or tablet as a viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. Trim videos to create short clips (2) or pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing. (1) HiLight Tag allows you to mark key moments while recording so they’re easier to find later. (3) You can also watch the GoPro Channel and wirelessly update your camera software for the best performance. (4)
• Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing.
• Now compatible with Apple Watch®—preview shots, control your camera (5) and add HiLight Tags
• Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more(1)
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag (3)
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights (3)
• View your photos and play back your videos (1)
• Copy and save photos and videos (1) to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on your camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software (4)
--- Camera Compatibility ---
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
--- System Requirements ---
+ iPhone: iOS 8
+ Apple Watch: WatchOS 2.0 or higher; HERO3 model or newer. (No official support for HERO2 with Apple Watch; Preview not supported for HERO3 or HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack).
+ Cameras: Any Wi-Fi enabled GoPro camera (HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack or newer).
--- Footnotes ---
(1) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
(2) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatible with iOS® (8 or later) and Android™ (version 4.3 or later).
(3) Compatible with HERO4, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
(4) Compatible with HERO4, HERO+ LCD, HERO+ and HERO3+ cameras only.
(5) Mode selection using Apple Watch® is available for Video, Photo, Burst Photo and Time Lapse Photo modes only.
What's new in version 2.12.1
We love your feedback and are always working to improve the GoPro App. --- LATEST BUG FIXES --- + You can now grab a photo from most videos. + Overall you should see fewer crashes, more reliable camera connectivity, and a more stable experience. --- NEW + IMPROVED --- + Tooltips make it easy to find the tools that let you create short clips and grab still images from longer videos. + Get support faster with new categories added for support center in the app. + Tell us what you think. Tap "Send Feedback" in the Settings menu to send your comments to the mobile team. --- KNOWN ISSUES --- + Some video formats aren't viewable. Previewing certain high frame rate video formats is not supported on iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c. We recommend shooting in 1080p at 30 fps for easiest playback. + 4K videos taken on a GoPro can't be edited or saved to your phone. Although iPhone 6s supports some 4K video, the high frame rate of GoPro's 4K video unfortunately isn't supported. You can still view any video shot in 4K, but we recommend shooting in 1080p at 30 fps for easiest sharing, trimming and downloading. ------ Like the app? Consider leaving a review in the App Store! Having problems with the app or a suggestion for how to make it better? We love direct feedback, so we can resolve any issues and get you up and running quickly. Contact GoPro Support: gopro.com/contact For a directory of Customer support phone numbers by country, visit: gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers ------
Latest App Activity
View All Activity »
GoPro App is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the GoPro App app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Awsome!. This app it amazing other ones I've found cost like $14.99 and the stunk when I saw this I thought to my self this won't be that
good but I tried it and I worked for being free it is well thought
Keeps kicking me out. I've been trying to upload the same video for 2 days! The app keeps kicking me out. I've tried uploading straight to YouTube and
it won't work then again downloading it to my phone and it won't work and the wifi keeps kicking me off and putting me back on my
home wifi I'm really annoyed!
Easy to use, Simple design, Excellent Quality. Loving it
Hero+. as I've been finding more and more short film and art related uses for my go Pro I've found much more enjoyment out of it. The
apps that came with it at first were subpar but with the new editing features and lens options it's going to be pretty rad
Best. Is an amazing app the best , I love it
Share this Review
This review of GoPro App was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of GoPro App, click on the Download button.