Weather GodsUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: MEYUME LTD
Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 1.0.6
- Size 249.09 MB
- Released Nov 3, 2016
- Age 4+
- Category Weather
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
Meet the Gods: Fire, Ice, Water, Air & Moon delivering you the Weather as you have never experienced it before. Weather Gods redefines the weather app with painstakingly crafted data visualizations, procedural graphics and audio that enable you to literally see, hear and feel the weather. With no more weather icons to decode, the Weather Gods is simply the quickest, most engaging, most enjoyable way to get the accurate weather information you need.
The Weather Gods skillfully integrates premium weather data into an elegant, iOS Exclusive, easy-to-use interface that will delight casual users and weather enthusiasts alike.
With a wealth of rich weather data from the world’s most respected providers, the Weather Gods provide detailed site-based forecasts for over a million locations worldwide. Our advanced, next-generation notifications are easy to setup and bring you exactly the information you want right when you need it.
With 24 hour charts, observed weather, built in moon phase, widget, world clock and much, much more, the Weather Gods is a powerful personal time machine that lets you travel the world and visit the future. Please come join us on this exciting journey as we begin our mission to bring you the finest, most practical, most enjoyable weather app experience ever. We can’t wait to hear what you think!
* Day & Night summary for 7 Days with animated real-time weather backgrounds
* 7 Day HOURLY Forecast via the amazing ‘Weather Wheel’
* Advanced user-friendly weather notifications
* Weather based procedural soundscape
* Detailed 24 hour charts & hourly charting
* Moon phase, rise and fall
* Observational (past) data
* Off-line mode for explorers & professionals
* World clock & international support
* Powerful accessibility support
* Dashboard Widget
* 3D Touch Menu
* Taptic Engine support
* Combining the best global weather data sources available
* Over 1 million weather-accurate locations
* Complimentary 32 x sticker pack
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in version 1.0.6
- NEW: master volume slider in settings - NEW: cloud cover for voiceover users on main screen with fire god - NEW: now includes summary for Tonight in the summary notification - NEW: add wind chill to the freeze notification - NEW: add gusts to the wind speed notification - NEW: add UV index and safety information to UV notification - NEW: add visibility to the Fog notification - NEW: help for first time search users - NEW: voiceover; help for first time search users - NEW: voiceover; fog and visibility added with cloud cover when it's foggy - NEW: voiceover; fog and visibility added to hourly Fire god - NEW: sunrise and sunset count down below fire god when the sun is rising or setting - NEW: hourly fire god data correctly handles those places where the sun doesn't rise or set, depending on the time of the year. - NEW: weather wheel handles those places where the sun doesn't rise or set, depending on the time of the year. - NEW: voiceover announces whether the god is awake or asleep. E.g. Moon god is asleep when the moon is down - NEW: status of 'level' when the current temperature isn't changing in the next couple of hours. This is in addition to 'warming' and 'cooling' - UPDATE: some minor layout improvements for iPad - UPDATE: voiceover; information about 3 finger swiper added to location button - UPDATE: voiceover; weather sounds sign posting added to About button in Settings - UPDATE: in response to feedback, we've made some more adjustments to the volume of some of the weather sounds - UPDATE: weather sounds listening screen moved to the About screen under ‘Weather Sounds Explained’ - UPDATE: small visual tweak to iPad search button - FIX: widget not working correctly after sunset - FIX: partly sunny weather sound louder than sunny weather sound - FIX: more work on the widget around loading of weather data - FIX: more work to try and prevent the issues we saw with data corruption after the recent network outage - FIX: no hourly data from 11pm to 12am when viewing charts - FIX: app stuck in a loop when searching for places that have no time zone e.g. Sahara Desert - FIX: bug fixes and stability improvements App Store ratings are reset with every new version, so if you are enjoying this app, and have a moment spare, please leave us a review. Every rating helps. Many thanks.
Weather Gods is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $2.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 10.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Weather Gods app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Recent Reviews (Read all app reviews)
cool. I like the app over all, it has a lot of information and cool features. I question the accuracy though, because a couple of times
already it has not been right A few times. it will say something like rain possible for the next few hours, and the sound of rain
will be playing, but it's not raining ou
LOVE IT. Ease of use, graphics, all information needed. Deleted all others. Is a charm
I like the concept. It's a nice change from the typical weather apps. I can't seem to find a view to see an overview of the highs for the whole week.
I have to look at each day individually. Other than that I like it.
question. I have a question :D. I'm just curious why when you locate the god, it sounds like a cat purring?
Great graphics but ..... I can memorize only 5 location . I'm hoping incoming updates will increase this number.
Share this Review
This review of Weather Gods was written by Carol Swift
Download Weather Gods App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.