by KORG INC.
Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
Track this app for price drops.
- Version 1.0.3
- Release date Oct 31, 2016
- Size 100.91 MB
- Age 4+
- Genre Music
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
App Store Description
The legendary ARP sound, exquisitely reproduced in software.
ARP ODYSSEi - A mobile analog synthesizer for iOS.
The ARP Odyssey of 1972 has earned an unshakable position as a classic analog synthesizer. In 2015, KORG produced the ARP ODYSSEY, a complete reproduction of the original. The ARP genes that shook the worldwide music scene are being passed on, and its history continues.
The next platform for the ARP ODYSSEY is iOS. We want the unforgettable ARP sound to be easily available on a device that as many as possible of today's players can obtain; this resulted in the "ARP ODYSSEi" app for iPad / iPhone. Based on the revived ARP ODYSSEY, we used KORG's proprietary CMT circuit modeling technology to reproduce the analog feeling and sound of the original as closely as possible. We've also given it numerous enhancements that are possible only with software, such as long-awaited polyphony and built-in effects.
The real analog ARP ODYSSEY, and now the uniquely evolved ARP ODYSSEi, brings the universal fascination and inimitable sound to every device.
* Due to differences in CPU speed of iPads / iPhones, iPad 3rd gen/2/iPad mini/iPhone 4s are not supported, only iPad Air/iPhone 5s or later is recommended.
[ Features ]
- Faithfully models the circuit of the ARP ODYSSEY: The circuitry has been reproduced using KORG's proprietary CMT (Component Modeling Technology), developed over the years starting with the KORG Legacy Collection.
- New functions to create all-new ARP sounds: Added a voice assign mode that allows you to play chords, an arpeggiator that can be programmed in detail like a step sequencer, and effects that can transform the sound in diverse ways.
- Get all three of the sought-after revisions: In addition to the standard design of the Rev3 with its black panel and orange silk-screening, you can optionally obtain the white-paneled Rev1 and the black-paneled gold silk-screened Rev2 designs, together with fifty new preset sounds that take advantage of the distinctive filters of those models.
- Produce music together with KORG Gadget: ARP ODYSSEi can be used in conjunction with the "KORG Gadget" music production DAW app that has won numerous awards around the world. If both apps are installed, it can be used as the "Lexington" gadget inside the KORG Gadget app.
More info at korg.com
What's new in version 1.0.3
• Improvements: Tuning setting (Analog / Equal) has been added in the Settings menu. • Other improvements have been made to enhance stability.
ARP ODYSSEi is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $29.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.3 or later, including the new iPhone 6. To download the ARP ODYSSEi app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: ARP ODYSSEi support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Recent Reviews (Read all app reviews)
very accurate. funny to read reviews complaining about how finicky the controls are in this app. obviously these folks never played with a real®
arp odyssey. the real synth was one of the most painful devices to manipulate. its sliders were awful crude controls. it also had
no program memory so recreating a sound
recommended!. great synth app. thanks.
Awesome. Got an iTunes card and this was the first thing I thought of to buy
Great sounding synth. Now release it for OS X!. This synth sounds really fantastic! I hope you will consider releasing it for desktop and laptop Macs next. I would also like to
see a MIDI matrix modulation panel added. Also it is hard to see some of the controls since they are black on a black background.
Please consider updating the color scheme
Share This App
Download ARP ODYSSEi App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.