The Classic MASH: Mansion Apartment Shack House game for iPhone and iPad! An App Store Essential! Now with Stickers for iMessage.
OVER 14 MILLION DOWNLOADS OF MASH & MASH LITE!
More than 20 questions to answer! Choose which to ask!
Want to find out who you or your friends will marry? Are you going to live in a beautiful, spacious mansion, or a cramped, drafty shack?
Play MASH (Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House) and find out where you'll go to college, what you'll do for a living, even how many kids you'll have, and much more. Play it with your friends!
Proudly listed as an App Store Essential!
# 1 Kids Game in the USA
# 1 Word Game in the USA
Top 50 Paid Apps in USA
Top 25 All Games in USA
Featured as a "What's Hot" iPad Game
"I love to play this game and now I have it with me wherever I go!"
- Peacepie2711, 5 out of 5 stars
This version of MASH is AD FREE!
(Note: now includes hi-res graphics for the new iPad)
• Easy to pick up and play - simply name colleges, honeymoon destinations, jobs, and so on.
• Draw a spiral and watch MASH count out your future! Or, if you're feeling brave, let MASH choose.
• Designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• Share your story with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail.
• Save your stories to read later.
• Passcode lock your saved stories! Keep your stories safe from prying eyes.
• Choose which questions display to customize your stories.
• Game progress is automatically saved. Just pick up where you left off!
MASH from Magnate Interactive
Visit our website at http://MashApp.com
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
MASH App Details & Overview
MASH is a board video game for iOS, developed by Magnate Interactive. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the MASH app and play on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 3.3.2
Fixed several bugs around version checking. Updated logic for displaying certain screens.