Flux CapacitorUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Pocket Paradox, LLC
$0.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 2.2
- Size 18.88 MB
- Released Sep 20, 2010
- Age 4+
- User Ratings 0.00 (5 votes)
The Flux Capacitor is what made time travel possible in Back to the Future, one of the most brilliantly inventive, wildly entertaining motion picture triumphs in Hollywood history! Now it's your turn to launch into the past, fine tune the future, and disrupt the space-time continuum!
● Striking visuals and sound that reproduce time travel scenarios from each of the three Back to the Future films
● Fully functional Time Circuits that accurately depict your travels
● Lightning strike location triggered time travel (using GPS)
● 1885 glitch simulation when device is shaken
● Alarm clock mode with sounds from the films or music from your iTunes library
Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Back to the Future by getting all three films on iTunes now!
What's new in version 2.2
● Added Back to the Future Part II dashboard with flying DeLorean sounds ● Added Back to the Future Part III dashboard with train sounds and smoke effects ● Updated main menu with options for choosing which film to simulate ● Film sounds can now be used as alarms while the app is running in the background ● Minor bug fixes and revisions
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Flux Capacitor is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS or later. To download the Flux Capacitor app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Apple Watch Please!. Would really love to see some Apple Watch support.
Look at this. Hey could you add a cutscene time travel mode that would make it better!!!
New Glitch found in update. The 1885 glitch no longer effects the date traveled to.
Alarm clock. How do you get alarm clock to work?
Whatever happened to speedometer??. This is my fav app. Being a Back to the Future fan I love it. I've had this app since it came out and the first version had a
speedometer that activated the Flux Capacitor when you actually got to 88mph. I guess for security reasons the feature got
removed. But made the app much less fun. The GPS li
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of Flux Capacitor was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Flux Capacitor, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.