Developer: Pocket Paradox LLC
Current Version: 2.2
File Size: 18.88 MB
Age Rating: 4+
Ratings: 0.00 (5 votes)
The Flux Capacitor is what made time travel possible in Back to the Future, one of the most brilliantly inventive, wildly entertaining motion picture triumphs in Hollywood history! Now it's your turn to launch into the past, fine tune the future, and disrupt the space-time continuum!
● Striking visuals and sound that reproduce time travel scenarios from each of the three Back to the Future films
● Fully functional Time Circuits that accurately depict your travels
● Lightning strike location triggered time travel (using GPS)
● 1885 glitch simulation when device is shaken
● Alarm clock mode with sounds from the films or music from your iTunes library
Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Back to the Future by getting all three films on iTunes now!
What's new in version 2.2
● Added Back to the Future Part II dashboard with flying DeLorean sounds ● Added Back to the Future Part III dashboard with train sounds and smoke effects ● Updated main menu with options for choosing which film to simulate ● Film sounds can now be used as alarms while the app is running in the background ● Minor bug fixes and revisions
Rank in top paid apps
I love it 😀. Love when I type in a date and go 88 mph but I wish I could really go back in time...
Apple Watch Please!. Would really love to see some Apple Watch support.
Look at this. Hey could you add a cutscene time travel mode that would make it better!!!
New Glitch found in update. The 1885 glitch no longer effects the date traveled to.
Alarm clock. How do you get alarm clock to work?