The Flux Capacitor is what made time travel possible in Back to the Future, one of the most brilliantly inventive, wildly entertaining motion picture triumphs in Hollywood history! Now it's your turn to launch into the past, fine tune the future, and disrupt the space-time continuum!
● Striking visuals and sound that reproduce time travel scenarios from each of the three Back to the Future films
● Fully functional Time Circuits that accurately depict your travels
● Lightning strike location triggered time travel (using GPS)
● 1885 glitch simulation when device is shaken
● Alarm clock mode with sounds from the films or music from your iTunes library
Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Back to the Future by getting all three films on iTunes now!
Flux Capacitor App Details & Overview
Flux Capacitor is an application developed by Pocket Paradox, LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS or later on the following devices: and or newer.
Download the Flux Capacitor app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 2.2
● Added Back to the Future Part II dashboard with flying DeLorean sounds ● Added Back to the Future Part III dashboard with train sounds and smoke effects ● Updated main menu with options for choosing which film to simulate ● Film sounds can now be used as alarms while the app is running in the background ● Minor bug fixes and revisions