AirTrackUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Haversine Ltd
Price: $33.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 3.9
- Size 36.65 MB
- Released Aug 3, 2010
- Age 4+
- Category Navigation
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
The ultimate iPad/iPhone universal application that integrates with multiple data sources in order to report flight and navigation data wirelessly and in real time.
You will never be able to fly again without it. Designed to be used with the internal GPS or to integrate with a flight simulator, with the aid of a plugin this application allows you to track your flights in real-time in the palm of your hand, as well as to remotely control your simulated flights.
You no longer need to stay glued to the computer in order to know if you're still flying at 39,000 feet, if you're still heading to the right waypoint, how long you've got left or what the weather is going to be like at your destination airport; you can now relax and do it in the garden while you read the newspaper.
But if this isn't enough, AirTrack can also use your device's built-in GPS, Accelerometer and Gyro to determine your current movements and attitude and the Internet to download real weather to simulate an aircraft's sensors.
Turn your car trip into a flight experience by getting information about your instant position, heading and surrounding waypoints. See yourself in an EFIS style navigation display / primary flight display or plan your multi-leg trip with the built in route planner FMC which gives you real-time information about your waypoints, how far they are and how long it will take you to reach them.
With its built-in database of FIX, VOR, NDB and Airports, AirTrack can also be used as a flight companion allowing you to plan and monitor your trip, target a VOR or even perform a full IFR approach without ever needing to look at the screen.
The AirTrack features include:
- A full Primary Flight Display with speed, altitude, vertical speed, barometric pressure
- Also in the PFD, compass, AI with roll/pitch, auto-pilot status and settings.
- Instant GS, IAS, MACH, TAS and VS when available.
- An MFD with APP, VOR, MAP and PLN mode with centered and expanded views.
- The whole world as a map of geo contours in the MFD.
- NAV / ADF and ILS / Approach guidance in the PFD and MFD.
- An MCP panel to control the Aircraft's Auto-Pilot.
- Wind speed and direction indicators.
- Next waypoint reporting on the MFD.
- Electronic Flight Bag style interface for iPad,
- An advanced multimode navigation display.
- A multi-leg FMC style route planner.
- Enroute Airways decoder.
- SID, STAR and Approach procedures decoder.
- Bi-directional radio stack.
- AutoTransponder Mode.
- Customizable waypoints.
- Saved waypoints and Nearby waypoints.
- Real-Time weather information for airports.
- Detailed airport information including runways.
- A database of over 100k + localities worlwide.
- Built-in database of intersections, VORs and NDBs.
- Support for NAVIGRAPH FMS AIRAC cycles.
- Tracking of VATSIM / IVAO/ PilotEdge surrounding air traffic on the MFD.
- Tracking of which controllers are online in VATSIM/IVAO.
- Auto-tuning of ATC frequencies to COM1/COM2.
- Automatic position report generation for oceanic.
- Enhanced graphics with high-res Retina Display.
- Remote Yoke/Joystick/Rudder for flight simulator.
- Support for X-Plane
- Support for FS9 and FSX(*)
- Support for ELITE 8.6 US
- Cloud Services flight plan and waypoint sync.
- Cloud based Approach plate / charts viewer with user charts.
- And much more ...
(*) Please see http://haversine.com/airtrack/msfs for details of what is supported in FS9 and FSX and what is not before buying if you intend to use with one of these simulators.
What's new in version 3.9
- FMC confirmation alerts before clearing a flight plan - A more recent default AIRAC cycle - Faster and easier to use PDF charts viewer - Local charts - sync PDF charts locally using iTunes - Charts in Full Screen charts (double-tap to switch) - Air Charts Premium - Access to thousands of extra charts - Numerous improvements and bug fixes
AirTrack is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $33.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the AirTrack app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Perfect flight sim app!. Better than any of the saitek instrument panels--a great way to get a pfd off screen, and it vastly simplifies dealing with
autopilot and radio comms.
Incredible. I have built a full scale Beechcraft C 90 king air. As I looked endlessly for a cockpit that I didn't have to wire a million
switches. Then I found air track. Does everything I need though multiple ip
Outstanding!. Compliments to Joao for not only creating a superb add-on, but maintaining consistent support and communication with his
users.Running X-Plane on Mac OSX has been brain damage free (Oh how I don't mis
App. Could not get this to work on any fsx machine to start with. Once you figure out why the iPads are not connecting, and windows
blocking , and wifi not having multicast enabled, this is a nice app. T
Great ad on for X-Plane. I bought this app a couple of months ago. It has proven to be a wonderful add on for X plane 10.
Share this Review
This review of AirTrack was written by Carol Swift
Download AirTrack App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.