Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
App Store Description
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's new in version 10.8
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Instagram is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later. To download the Instagram app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: Instagram support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Still the best...with conditions. Still my favorite social platform by a long shot, but this update seemed to fudge the notifications pretty poorly. I don't want to
miss all my notifications beyond DM's so the "88 people liked your photo" thing an hour after the fact isn't any good. I also
seemingly don't even get notifications at a
Instagram resurrected creative expression. I've never loved an app the way I love Instagram. It has reignited a creative spark that had gone dormant. It works as my creative
muse when I'm stuck by allowing me to see fellow IG'ers vision to awaken me. Love it!
I'd love a way to navigate to old photos from a particular date in my timeline so
STOP THE LIVE VIDEO NOTIFICATIONS!. I would turn them off but your Push Notification settings has been and is still 100% broken. I get an error trying to go to that
Professional. this is the best picture sharing website, better than Facebook/twitter, simply because it is nothing more than pictures. The edits
look extremely professional. Love this app!
Share This App
Download Instagram App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.