Published by: Instagram, Inc.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's new in version 10.3
Introducing two more ways to share freely and in the moment. •Disappearing Photos and Videos in Instagram Direct: Send disappearing photos and videos to friends and groups. Swipe right into the camera to capture, then tap the arrow to send it privately. These updates are available starting today. •Live stories (coming soon!): Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, your live story disappears. Live stories will be rolling out in the coming weeks.
Instagram is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 8.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Instagram app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Story Stickers. Instagram is a great app overall, but it fails in the tiny details. When I try to add a sticker emoji to a story post, they come
out in 3 black dots. The only stickers that do work are the ones Instagram made. Please fix this.
Turn up. Nothing but baddies on insta I love it 🤣🤣🤣
Storys arent showing up onl ive videos. I WENT ON THE APP TODAY AND THERE WAS NO STORYS ON MY TIME LINE I REFRESHED IT AND STILL NOTHING THE ONLY THING THAT SHOWS UP IS
WHE PEOPLE ARE LIVE and when i go to the search bar and try to click a story from there it does not let me veiw it and it doesnt
let me veiw my own story ither fix this no
Add new FEATURE. Allow to follow people, but also let us disable their posts on the feed. To avoid social suicide that would be caused by
unfollowing real life friends that post annoying content and cluster posts.
Great app!!. Instagram is by far my favorite social media platform. There's so many good features being inputted into it. Live streaming,
snap/stories, etc. The general aspect of the app is fully in tact. Share photos/videos, then view the content of others (the ones
you follow). It would be nice to see a video
Share this Review
This review of Instagram was written by Carol Swift
Download Instagram App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.