Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's new in version 10.21
Introducing face filters in the camera, an easy way to turn an ordinary selfie into something fun and entertaining. Express yourself and have playful conversations with friends. - Tap the new face icon in the bottom right corner of the camera. - Use the front or back-facing camera — try them with Boomerang! - Send to friends or add to your story. Face filters will be rolling out globally over the coming weeks.
The Instagram app game is now available for free on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Instagram and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support
Instagram Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
So much fun!
Way more body positive than other social media sit
My New Favorite