The new My-Cast Weather tropical outlook feature provides you with pertinent real-time tropical weather tracking information that you can animate and interact with, not just static images scraped from other websites. Built on Garmin’s My-Cast weather network, the My-Cast Weather tropical outlook delivers complete data for both the Atlantic and Eastern Pacific regions.
• Real-time, animated radar
• Weather Map with conditions, temperatures, dew points, wind direction and wind speed overlays
• Animated Visible and Infrared Clouds
• Interactive StormWatch map with National Weather Service alerts
• Complete severe weather warnings, watches, and advisory alert text
• 7-day forecast with high/low temperatures and chance of precipitation
• Hourly forecast with temps, wind speed/direction and chance of precipitation
• Bing Base mapping system with imagery and terrain mapping
• Forecast graph including past, present and forecast wind, dew point, temperature, and sky conditions
• Save your favorite and recently viewed locations for anywhere in the U.S.
• Shake for live data refresh
• One-button push for GPS positioning
• Tropical Outlook - Interactive map and NHC bulletins
• Map Controls Fade - once selections have been made for basemap type, opacity and looping, those controls will fade away allowing an unobstructed view of the map
• Add Location by Map Touch - Simply tap the map at the desired location and My-Cast will add it to your saved locations list
• No ads!
What's new in version 1.6.2
Corrects issue finding current location for some devices
Rank in top paid apps
The My-Cast Weather Radar app game is now available for $3.99 on iOS. The application is compatible with iOS 4.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download My-Cast Weather Radar and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). If you have an Android or Windows device, you can find links to download this app here.
Developer site: Support
My-Cast Weather Radar Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Ok, but could be better
Mused to be great.
I miss my lightning strikes