Universal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.>
App Store Description
Create beautiful full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Includes fully-automatic capture mode and semi-auto/manual modes if you want more control. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results.
- Reviews -
“TrueHDR is the best two bucks you can invest to improve your iPhone images. “ - TUAW
“TrueHDR is the most effective HDR app in the App Store. “ - Gizmodo
“much better than the HDR feature native to the iPhone 4. ” - AppAdvice
* Easy, fully-automatic HDR capture with AutoCapture mode
* Greater control over exposure points with SemiAuto capture mode and Manual mode
* Capable of handling up to 18 mega-pixel photos (e.g., photos imported from other cameras) on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above
* Uses state-of-the-art techniques to automatically align and merge photos
* Custom sliders and effect controls - easily make adjustments to the merged HDR photos to get the final image just the way you prefer
* Choice of Natural or Enhanced modes, with Natural for the most realistic look and Enhanced for slightly more vivid colors and contrast - pick the look you like
* Automatically saves original images for use with desktop HDR programs if desired
* Full support for front and back facing camera
* Supports geo-tagging and printing
* Convenient sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email, Instagram)
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iDevices and create beautiful HDR pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of bright and dark areas and merge them into a single realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
What's new in version 3.3
Fixed crashes on iOS 9.
True HDR is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the True HDR app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Developer site: True HDR support
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Not so great anymore. This used to be the best but other HDR apps have surpassed it. It does not use the iPhone and iPad 's burst feature to quickly
take a bracket. Instead, it takes 3 pictures in about 3 seconds. It uses the first picture to estimate dynamic range, and merges
the last two. Its alignment of the two image
good and easy tool for years now. I use a lot of photography apps (like you probably do.) Many of them become obsolete for one reason or another, but trueHDR is
still the best way to get gorgeous genuine HDR with great control over the original images as well as tweaking the end result,
it's super simple even in full manual mode and
Pretty good, significant limit. I bought this to compare with Pro HDR X. HDR apps have a problem with halos in areas of high contrast. It's ugly. You get what
look like smudges in th sky and in other areas of flat color or tone. Based on sample pictures, I thought this app might do that
less than Pro HDR X. It doesn't. It also doe
Very good app. This is a very good app for taking pictures in bright sunlight with lots of shadowy areas. It's able to bring out detail in all
the areas and blend into a nice clear picture.
Great Little App. It makes the best, easiest, and quick HDR shots of any camera app I've seen.
I would give a 5 star but it does crash sometimes.
Share This App
Download True HDR App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.