True HDRUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Pictional LLC
Price: $1.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 3.3
- Size 11.73 MB
- Released Nov 24, 2009
- Age 4+
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Create beautiful full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Includes fully-automatic capture mode and semi-auto/manual modes if you want more control. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results.
- Reviews -
“TrueHDR is the best two bucks you can invest to improve your iPhone images. “ - TUAW
“TrueHDR is the most effective HDR app in the App Store. “ - Gizmodo
“much better than the HDR feature native to the iPhone 4. ” - AppAdvice
* Easy, fully-automatic HDR capture with AutoCapture mode
* Greater control over exposure points with SemiAuto capture mode and Manual mode
* Capable of handling up to 18 mega-pixel photos (e.g., photos imported from other cameras) on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above
* Uses state-of-the-art techniques to automatically align and merge photos
* Custom sliders and effect controls - easily make adjustments to the merged HDR photos to get the final image just the way you prefer
* Choice of Natural or Enhanced modes, with Natural for the most realistic look and Enhanced for slightly more vivid colors and contrast - pick the look you like
* Automatically saves original images for use with desktop HDR programs if desired
* Full support for front and back facing camera
* Supports geo-tagging and printing
* Convenient sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email, Instagram)
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iDevices and create beautiful HDR pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of bright and dark areas and merge them into a single realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
What's new in version 3.3
Fixed crashes on iOS 9.
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
True HDR is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the True HDR app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Gets a spot on my first home screen.. I've been using this for years. And for years it has a coveted spot on my iPhone's homepage. It's simple it's easy and the results
are predictable and useful.
True to its name!. It works perfectly! Love this app. I use it very frequently.
Still My Number 1 App!. I have been using TrueHDR for a while and I am constantly amazed. The color depth of the photos can be matched using an SLR and
Photoshop, but this is so much easier! I love it. I'm still hoping to see is a time-lapse module built into TrueHDR. High
quality HDR videos would an add-on worth payin
TrueHDR. In Love...do not stand still and make other worlds in worlds in worlds in space...this is amazing
The best!. Best HDR app.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of True HDR was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of True HDR, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.