True HDRUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Pictional LLC
Price: $1.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 3.3
- Size 11.73 MB
- Released Nov 24, 2009
- Age 4+
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Create beautiful full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Includes fully-automatic capture mode and semi-auto/manual modes if you want more control. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results.
- Reviews -
“TrueHDR is the best two bucks you can invest to improve your iPhone images. “ - TUAW
“TrueHDR is the most effective HDR app in the App Store. “ - Gizmodo
“much better than the HDR feature native to the iPhone 4. ” - AppAdvice
* Easy, fully-automatic HDR capture with AutoCapture mode
* Greater control over exposure points with SemiAuto capture mode and Manual mode
* Capable of handling up to 18 mega-pixel photos (e.g., photos imported from other cameras) on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above
* Uses state-of-the-art techniques to automatically align and merge photos
* Custom sliders and effect controls - easily make adjustments to the merged HDR photos to get the final image just the way you prefer
* Choice of Natural or Enhanced modes, with Natural for the most realistic look and Enhanced for slightly more vivid colors and contrast - pick the look you like
* Automatically saves original images for use with desktop HDR programs if desired
* Full support for front and back facing camera
* Supports geo-tagging and printing
* Convenient sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email, Instagram)
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iDevices and create beautiful HDR pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of bright and dark areas and merge them into a single realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
What's new in version 3.3
Fixed crashes on iOS 9.
Latest App Activity
View All Activity »
True HDR is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the True HDR app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Inaccurate merging. Lots of ghosting when the photos merge. There needs to be an auto merge setting as well.
Triptastic. The photo app that will take you over the rainbow. Get it. Play around with it. You'll dig the results.
Good control. Excellent HDR app. Lots of control and options. Be careful of movement between shots, the alignment function could be more robust.
Good. Good job
Excellent blend of exposures. Excellent blend of exposures.
Share this Review
This review of True HDR was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of True HDR, click on the Download button.