True HDRUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Pictional LLC
Create beautiful full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Includes fully-automatic capture mode and semi-auto/manual modes if you want more control. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results.
- Reviews -
“TrueHDR is the best two bucks you can invest to improve your iPhone images. “ - TUAW
“TrueHDR is the most effective HDR app in the App Store. “ - Gizmodo
“much better than the HDR feature native to the iPhone 4. ” - AppAdvice
* Easy, fully-automatic HDR capture with AutoCapture mode
* Greater control over exposure points with SemiAuto capture mode and Manual mode
* Capable of handling up to 18 mega-pixel photos (e.g., photos imported from other cameras) on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above
* Uses state-of-the-art techniques to automatically align and merge photos
* Custom sliders and effect controls - easily make adjustments to the merged HDR photos to get the final image just the way you prefer
* Choice of Natural or Enhanced modes, with Natural for the most realistic look and Enhanced for slightly more vivid colors and contrast - pick the look you like
* Automatically saves original images for use with desktop HDR programs if desired
* Full support for front and back facing camera
* Supports geo-tagging and printing
* Convenient sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email, Instagram)
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iDevices and create beautiful HDR pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of bright and dark areas and merge them into a single realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
What's new in version 3.3
Fixed crashes on iOS 9.
True HDR is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 9.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the True HDR app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great Little App. It makes the best, easiest, and quick HDR shots of any camera app I've seen.
I would give a 5 star but it does crash sometimes.
Amazing. Needed a HDR image for publication and only had my iPad to take the image. This app gave me clear, large, wonderful images that
needed no editing, just a crop
Better than iPhone HDR. I'm a heavy user of HDR on my Sony digital camera so I thought I'd try it on the iPhone. I did comparison shots of the same scene
with the iPhone HDR feature and with this app. This app definitely and clearly produces a better photo
First impressions-positive. Overall good app. Wished it had macro capability. But it's redemption in macros is, you can use other apps to shoot the macros and
use this one too apply HDR to them.
Inaccurate merging. Lots of ghosting when the photos merge. There needs to be an auto merge setting as well.
Share this Review
This review of True HDR was written by Carol Swift
Download True HDR App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.