“TrueHDR is the most effective HDR app in the App Store. “ - Gizmodo
“much better than the HDR feature native to the iPhone 4. ” - AppAdvice
* Greater control over exposure points with SemiAuto capture mode and Manual mode
* Capable of handling up to 18 mega-pixel photos (e.g., photos imported from other cameras) on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above
* Uses state-of-the-art techniques to automatically align and merge photos
* Custom sliders and effect controls - easily make adjustments to the merged HDR photos to get the final image just the way you prefer
* Choice of Natural or Enhanced modes, with Natural for the most realistic look and Enhanced for slightly more vivid colors and contrast - pick the look you like
* Automatically saves original images for use with desktop HDR programs if desired
* Full support for front and back facing camera
* Supports geo-tagging and printing
* Convenient sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email, Instagram)
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iDevices and create beautiful HDR pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of bright and dark areas and merge them into a single realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
What's new in version 3.3
Fixed crashes on iOS 9.
Rank in top paid apps
The True HDR app game is now available for $1.99 on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.1 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download True HDR and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support
True HDR Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Not so great anymore
good and easy tool for years now
Pretty good, significant limit
Very good app
Great Little App