"Help! My wife and cubs have been kidnapped! Please can you help me rescue them!"
Join Twang the Fox as he embarks on an heroic adventure mixing addictive platforming gameplay with intuitive one-touch controls.
Get ready for an epic journey through vibrant worlds, full of numerous crazy contraptions and fiendish mechanical foes. Get Foxy!
Pocket Gamer - Bronze award "another entertaining, impeccably presented endeavour from ever-reliable publisher PikPok"
148apps - 4/5 "FOX FLINGING FUN"
The Appshack - 5/5 "another PikPok published game that just about everyone will enjoy"
GamerChica - 9.2 "A Fun And Beautiful Game That No Gamer Should Miss"
Developed by Conix Games and published by PikPok, Twang the fox features:
• Unique twanging mechanics! Draw the band and help Twang bounce to victory!
• Take control time with Matrix-style '"Fox Focus"!
• 60 challenging levels across 6 wondrous worlds!
• Collect all the mascots in each level and try for a perfect 3 star rating!
• Your eyeballs will thank you regularly on account of the pretty retina graphics!
• Not to mention iCloud support, tons of fiendish foes, crazy contraptions, miscellaneous fruit, leaderboards, foxes, achievements, carnies, zero gravity and more!
Need help? Watch our Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.2
Hey Twangers! Here's what's new in this update: * Twang is now iPhone 5 Compatible and makes full use of all that extra screen size! * Stalls/Crashes on boot should now be fixed * As well as a whole host of other general stability tweaks
Twang the Fox requires iOS version 3.1 or later on the following device models: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: Twang the Fox support
Good idea for game. play happy
Fun for 7 year old. My son really enjoys this game
Twang'. Cool. I liked every part except all those bombs.
Good game, cute story. Would be great fleshed out; the levels were well paced and had good additions of mechanics.
Great easy game. Simple and easy to understand. Very fun to play. A