ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
As one of our 432,000 students who are working towards the ACCA Qualification, the ACCA Student Planner application offers you:
- Advice on how to get started, pass exams, gain experience and behave ethically and professionally.
- A countdown to key dates relating to exams and recording experience, with the ability to set alerts for these events and synchronise them with your calendar.
- An interactive tool to work out when you might become an ACCA member, based on your progress and if you stay on track with your study and plans for gaining experience.
- An insight into how fast you are progressing and tips on how to move faster through to ACCA membership.
- The location of your nearest Gold and Platinum Approved Learning Partner, student tuition (ALPst) and Computerbased exam (CBE) centre.
- Push Notifications and Alert Centre. Receive updates and critical alerts from ACCA. Please ensure you upgrade and accept to receive these notifications.
- Contact Centre. Send requests to ACCA Connect and dial ACCA local country low cost numbers.
ACCA Student Planner App Details & Overview
ACCA Student Planner is an application developed by ACCA and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 5.1.1 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the ACCA Student Planner app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
What's new in version 1.75
Validated for iOS8