Coco VoiceUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Interstellar Connection LLC
$0.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 7.4.1
- Size 39.38 MB
- Released Jul 24, 2011
- Age 4+
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
"Coco helps users to COmmunicate and COnnect with anyone, anywhere for FREE
With Coco, users can:
• Make free calls all over the world
• Log messages with Visual Voicemail
• Stay in the loop with ‘Moments,’ a diary of your friend’s activity
• Send instant texts and push-to-talk voice messages
• Create group chats with existing friends or join public chat rooms to create new ones
• Share photos, location, and contact information
• Meet people with social features such as People/Groups Nearby, Winks, and Shake Shake
• Communicate without interruption from in-app advertisements
Coco’s mission is to distill the illusion of time, distance and language and provide a fun, free and functional space for all people to instantly connect."
Visit us at icoco.com
Talk to us at email@example.com
What's new in version 7.4.1
FIXES: Bug fixes and performance improvements
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Coco Voice is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 5.1.1 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Coco Voice app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Good app,,, but. It's very good app I love it,, but i have a problem with groups because you can create a group chat but only 100. And it's very
bad idea I hope coco. Get this well and make it like free group how ever you want add ..😊
العراق. جيد جداً
Cool. I like it
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of Coco Voice was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Coco Voice, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.