PopsicolorUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Tinrocket, LLC
Add a splash of watercolor to any photo.
• Currently featured in the App Store's "Camera & Photography" collection
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2012
WHAT THEY'VE SAID ABOUT VERSION 1.0:
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June, 2012
• Turn Your Photos Into Stylish Illustrations
• Amazing Watercolor & Ink Effects
• Yes! High Resolution Output*
• Universal App for iPhone & iPad
• Share on Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• From the creator of Percolator for iOS
Watch the video at www.popsicolorapp.com!
• Load your own photos or example images from our App Store screen shots
• 24 Gradient & blending options including the new Duotone effect
• Choose 23 varieties of Intensity or Focus
• Optional Border and Auto-Enhance settings
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 5 and greater. High resolution support depends on each device's memory capacity. Please see the FAQ at: www.PopsicolorApp.com
Have a question? Remember: I can't respond to App Store reviews, so email me at email@example.com
• Follow @Popsicolor on Twitter and Instagram for the latest
• Follow the developer @Tinrocket on Twitter
Please leave feedback with each update—it really helps small developers like me. I'm committed to creating the most unique, highest quality image creation apps.
@Tinrocket on Twitter
Popsicolor includes most of the examples images you see here for you to recreate and explore for yourself! :)
*Output resolution depends on device capability.
What's new in version 2.2
October, 2013, Stay tuned! We will have a small iOS7-focused update shortly. :) Jul, 2013, Hello from Brooklyn, New York! I have two new Popsicolor Ink effects for you: • New Ink effect, "Inktensity" • New Ink effect, "White Ink" Plus: • I updated the starter images to highlight recent features Please remember to leave a review or rating with each update. Making apps like this is how I make my living and I stand behind my work. If you have any questions or find a bug, you may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Enjoy! —John Balestrieri Tinrocket, LLC @Tinrocket and @Popsicolor on Twitter and Instagram
Popsicolor is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $2.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 5.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Popsicolor app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great colors !!. Just love this app a lot and with ew colors added it just makes it even better. Keep up the good ideas using gorgeous colors
Please Update. It's been a little minute.At the very least the low resolution issues need some cleaning up.
Even an old person can use this. I’m a recovering crime scene photographer (retired) and being able to tweak photos is a treat. Thanks for a great tool which is
Fun, unique app. Popsicolor can take a little getting used to but it creates some fun effects. It's a keeper in my photo folder.
Popsiwow!. This was one of the first apps I downloaded when I received my iPad a few years ago and I must say that it was a great choice. It
does what it's suppose to do and no complicated controls. Renders beau
Share this Review
This review of Popsicolor was written by Carol Swift
Download Popsicolor App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.