• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's new in version 4.14.0
4.5.1 • Bug Fixes 4.5.0 • Touch ID sign-on is now available to members. • Members can now view historical test results in a graph form. • Mid-Atlantic and Northwest members can now attend select appointments on their phones via Video Visits. • Southern California members now have their photo on their digital membership card. • Northern California members can now view, cancel and reschedule Video Visits.
The Kaiser Permanente app game is now available for free on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Kaiser Permanente and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support
Kaiser Permanente Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Love biometric access!!! But, where's the print bu
I'm with KAISER
So far so good
Satisfies my needs
Dated, slow app (even on iP7!)
Update the app