Kaiser PermanenteUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Kaiser Permanente
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's new in version 4.10.1
4.5.1 • Bug Fixes 4.5.0 • Touch ID sign-on is now available to members. • Members can now view historical test results in a graph form. • Mid-Atlantic and Northwest members can now attend select appointments on their phones via Video Visits. • Southern California members now have their photo on their digital membership card. • Northern California members can now view, cancel and reschedule Video Visits.
Kaiser Permanente is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Kaiser Permanente app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Keyboard not showing. Love the app but when I upgraded to iOS 10 today the keyboard doesn't show to allow me to enter my password at the login screen. I
have to push 'done' on the login page and then the iOS keyboard appears. Please fix it. iPhone 6 plus
App works again. Good job on the quick fix!
Easy to use. Great resource.. Info at my fingertips! Easy way to contact my doctor. Takes the guess work out of records.
Excellent. I have used this app many times. It is great to be able to use the Touch ID which makes logging in so quick and convenient. I can
look at all my test results, email my doctor and refill prescriptions very easily. No problems at all!
Not bad but is useless on iPad. This app is great as it allows me to easily email my doctor and do other simple prescription things as well as appointment
scheduling. However the app hasn't been updated for some time and is not real compatible with the iPad. The app just looks like a
large portrait phone app on the iPad. Would b
Share this Review
This review of Kaiser Permanente was written by Carol Swift
Download Kaiser Permanente App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.