Kaiser PermanenteUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Kaiser Permanente
- Current Version 4.8.0
- Size 44.86 MB
- Released May 7, 2012
- Age 17+
- User Ratings 3.00 (5 votes)
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's new in version 4.8.0
4.5.1 • Bug Fixes 4.5.0 • Touch ID sign-on is now available to members. • Members can now view historical test results in a graph form. • Mid-Atlantic and Northwest members can now attend select appointments on their phones via Video Visits. • Southern California members now have their photo on their digital membership card. • Northern California members can now view, cancel and reschedule Video Visits.
Latest App Activity
View All Activity »
Kaiser Permanente is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Kaiser Permanente app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great Convenience. One of the reasons I enjoy using Kaiser for my healthcare is the ability to access my records easily in this app. Could it be
faster? Sure! But the problem has more to do with signal than anything else.
A lot better, close to 5 stars. I'd give this 4.5 stars because it still needs some tweaking. Closer to great than just good but it can also have to do with the
availability of my doctors office and how quick they reply.
Need work. I logged in and used this app several time but today it would not log me in, keep saying wrong user name or password. I know it's
the weight user name and password because I can log in on my PC with no problem. Trying to figure out the problem I got my self
lucked out, long story short now I have to
App is Satifactory. This App is acceptable for what it is: a portal that makes your health record, Doctor/Patient e-mails, laboratory test results,
and pharmacy Rx's readily available without the hassle of opening the webpage on your iPhone. Enables patient to reorder Rx's
conveniently, pull up test results, and contac
Needs a facelift.... The app is good from what I can see so far...but it really needs a UI update. I mean it's 2016 now, what's the real hold up. As
far as functionality I haven't had any complaints so far...but still, looks terrible 😒.
Share this Review
This review of Kaiser Permanente was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Kaiser Permanente, click on the Download button.