WeeblyUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Weebly, Inc.
Weebly gives everyone a surprisingly easy way to create a high-quality site, blog or online store. Millions of people have started something on Weebly and you can too.
Featured in USA TODAY, Newsweek and TIME, Weebly sites work brilliantly on computers, phones and tablets.
From your iPhone you can start a new blog or store and manage it on the go. As a site owner, check your site stats, view your form entries, and respond to customers from anywhere. As a store owner you can track, manage and process your orders and receive notifications whenever a new order is placed.
Weebly for iPhone lets you:
- Start a new blog with our powerful drag & drop creator and modern themes
- Create new blog posts while on the go
- Easily add text, photos and videos to your blog posts
- Apply custom filters that make your photos stand out
- Instantly respond to blog comments & form entries
- Share your posts to Facebook & Twitter with one click
- Start a new store and begin selling products online
- Add new products: photos, descriptions, options (like color or size) and prices
- Instantly start accepting payments with Stripe
- Track, manage and process orders
- Receive notifications whenever a new order is placed
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries
- Check your site stats from anywhere
- View and respond to contact form entries from your site visitors
We love to hear your feedback. Please send your comments & suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's new in version 4.13.1
Clarifies transaction fee information.
Weebly is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 5 and iPad Mini. To download the Weebly app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
My GoTo Site Builder. Weebly is my goto site builder for small business and civic engagements. As a non-techie, I find it easy to navigate. To date,
I've designed four sites with it.
My one complaint is having to pay extra for some features, like adding a calendar.
More then expected. I didn't realize all the editing tools that I would have available to me on my iPhone... Great app!
Very Satisfied!. I've been using Weebly on my iPhone to control web content for my business and for a local Little League website that I also put
together, with my daughter's expertise.
The app helps me track things and make quick blog entries, which I sometimes also post to both of our Facebook sites. The deskt
Ya gotta love it.... Simple to use, great functionality, fast page load, mobile friendly and easy editing. All the things I love in a website. Xoxox
Survey Struggles. I love the app itself and its a great tool for my business and website, however it doesn't seem to allow me to edit or add
survey/contact form features.
Share this Review
This review of Weebly was written by Carol Swift
Download Weebly App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.