Featured in USA TODAY, Newsweek and TIME, Weebly sites work brilliantly on computers, phones and tablets.
From your iPhone you can start a new blog or store and manage it on the go. As a site owner, check your site stats, view your form entries, and respond to customers from anywhere. As a store owner you can track, manage and process your orders and receive notifications whenever a new order is placed.
Weebly for iPhone lets you:
- Start a new blog with our powerful drag & drop creator and modern themes
- Create new blog posts while on the go
- Easily add text, photos and videos to your blog posts
- Apply custom filters that make your photos stand out
- Instantly respond to blog comments & form entries
- Share your posts to Facebook & Twitter with one click
- Start a new store and begin selling products online
- Add new products: photos, descriptions, options (like color or size) and prices
- Instantly start accepting payments with Stripe
- Track, manage and process orders
- Receive notifications whenever a new order is placed
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries
- Check your site stats from anywhere
- View and respond to contact form entries from your site visitors
We love to hear your feedback. Please send your comments & suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's new in version 4.33.0
Clarifies transaction fee information.
Rank in top paid apps
The Weebly app game is now available for free on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download Weebly and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support
Weebly Has Add-Ons
Weebly Starter Plan - 1 Month
Weebly Pro Plan - 1 Month
Weebly Starter 6 months
Weebly Business Plan - 1 Month
1 year domain registration
1 year domain registration w/ privacy protection
Weebly Starter 1 year
Weebly Pro for 6 months
Weebly Starter Plan- 1 Year
Weebly Pro for 1 year
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases
Not as powerful as web version but convenient
Seems to work well
Made managing site on the go very easy
Great access to update my site anytime, anywhere.
Works good overall.
Way better than older versions