The Ritz-Carlton Hotels & ResortsUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
- Current Version 2.4
- Size 10.75 MB
- Released Apr 24, 2012
- Age 4+
- Category Travel
- User Ratings 3.50 (5 votes)
Introducing the official, complimentary Ritz-Carlton Mobile App.
The Ritz-Carlton App is your reservationist, local guide and on property concierge all in one. It is the newest way to help you navigate your journey and enhance your experiences at The Ritz-Carlton destinations around the world. Let the memory making begin.
With The Ritz-Carlton App, you can:
- Make hotel reservations at The Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts worldwide
- Access your account or enroll in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program
- Utilize our new Digital Guest Services, such as Mobile-Check-In, Check-Out, Real-Time Folio and Service Requests as a Rewards member at many of our hotels
- Mobile In-Room-Dining and Poolside ordering as a Rewards member available at select hotels
- Create and share "Travel Posters": Through our new travel poster feature, guests can choose from over 40 destination wordmarks, travel stamps and special filters to enhance their travel photos, creating a unique memory to share
- View and edit upcoming reservations
- Browse full hotel information, photo galleries and amenities
- View interactive maps and turn-by-turn directions to our hotels
- Receive and view special offers while staying at our hotels
- Learn about events at the hotel during your stay
- Unlock experiences and stories at our hotels with our built-in QR code scanner
- View recommendations and tips from our world-renowned concierges
The Ritz-Carlton App makes use of location data to present relevant and timely content based on their users' current, only if the particular user has opted in to share location.
What's new in version 2.4
Introducing new Member Benefits in this release: - The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Members who book directly with The Ritz-Carlton will have access to exclusive preferred rates. - Gold & Platinum Elite Rewards Members – can now request for a late check out (until 4pm) based upon availability in The Ritz-Carlton Mobile App. -Bug fixes and improvements
The Ritz-Carlton Hotels & Resorts is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 6.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the The RitzCarlton Hotels and Resorts app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Mobile check in. Have used it a few times and really love it
Can't cancel reservations in app. Usually like this app and use it a lot. Currently not allowing you to edit or cancel reservations in the app. Please fix
Falling behind. This app is rather disappointing in a fact that it lags significantly behind other frequent reward competitor apps. Features
like integration of the card into Passbook or the use of TouchID is nowhe
Love the mobile check in. Used it at a couple of hotels now and really love that feature
Passbook Option Needed. Which is why I only gave the app 4 stars out of 5. Please implement this option and I think it would add value, as I have the
Hyatt app as well with this feature implemented and it comes in very handy
Share this Review
This review of The RitzCarlton Hotels and Resorts was written by Carol Swift
Download The RitzCarlton Hotels and Resorts App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.