Rite AidUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Rite Aid Hdqtrs. Corp.
- Current Version 3.4.5
- Size 43.69 MB
- Released Mar 15, 2012
- Age 12+
- Category Lifestyle
- User Ratings 2.00 (5 votes)
Manage all of your pharmacy prescriptions, browse and shop the Rite Aid Online Store, find product savings and coupons, process photos from your photo gallery, and manage your wellness+ with Plenti account anywhere or anytime from your iPhone®, iPod® touch, or iPad with the official Rite Aid Pharmacy app.
• You can also manage your prescriptions, including the ability to refill from your prescription history by entering the prescription number or simply scanning the label on your bottle*
• Enroll to receive and manage Rx reminders and communications. Receive notifications when your prescription is due for a refill or is ready for pickup
• We’ve also made it easy to transfer your prescriptions to any Rite Aid Pharmacy from the convenience of your phone
WELLNESS+ WITH PLENTI: MEMBERSHIP REWARDS PROGRAM
• You can manage your entire wellness+ with Plenti account through the app, including viewing your updated Plenti points, wellness+ points and member tier status, as well as accessing our Load2Card tool, where you can load e-coupons to your card right in the store and get these discounts when you check out
• Browse and shop for your favorite in-store products at your local Rite Aid Pharmacy plus thousands of additional products found at the Rite Aid Online Store with mobile optimized views and tools
• Locate the Rite Aid store nearest to you using your phone’s built-in GPS or by entering your zip code
• Filter all nearby stores by specific features like 24-hour service, drive-thru pharmacy, and GNC vitamin stores
• Find store and pharmacy hours, call directly from the locator, and save your favorite store for future reference
• Browse the weekly circular for your area with thumbnail page views and zoom functionality
• Click thru to instantly purchase select products when available at the Rite Aid Online Store
• Choose your favorite pictures from your phone‘s camera roll or online photo account and order prints for convenient pick up at your nearest Rite Aid store
• Save memory on your iPhone by easily uploading your phone’s photos to your online account with free unlimited storage
*Not available on iPad2® due to lack of auto-focus on the device’s camera.
What's new in version 3.4.5
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Latest App Activity
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Rite Aid is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Rite Aid app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Works fine for me!. I downloaded this app because of the feature that allows you to scan your prescription bottle to order refills. Worked like a
charm, took less than 2 seconds per refill. Now I don't have to call them and go through the long slow process of typing in the
prescription number and all the other inform
Update problem. Having same problem, can't finish the update, need to refill my prescriptions and I love the refill scan!!!
Works for refills. The scan refill is a nice feature and saves a phone call.
Great. No problems with the app at all. Able to view ads, scan prescription for refills and everything. I don't use my iPhone to pay
anything don't find it safe even with password lock and everything else. T
Annoying!. After having used the well designed app from "W", I tried using this, and it's just not well thought out at all, to the point
where it's annoying to use!I moved, and now the Rite Aid is much closer to
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of Rite Aid was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Rite Aid, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.