HoursTrackerUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Cribasoft, LLC
Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 3.4.2
- Size 5.87 MB
- Released Jul 13, 2009
- Age 4+
- Category Business
- User Ratings 4.50 (5 votes)
OVER 140,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker. Try the free version today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
◆ ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
What's new in version 3.4.2
Version 3.4.1 fixes a bug where sometimes a clocked out job would automatically clock itself back in later, particularly after editing the clock in time, tags, or comments. Thanks for your patience! Apple Watch With improved notifications, you can select a start or stop time when you tap the "In At" or "Out At" action buttons. Your top 20 most recently active jobs will be shown in the jobs list. UI Tweaks and a new Watch-optimized icon make for a more beautiful HoursTracker Apple Watch app. Pass-By Prevention Briefly traveling near a job location no longer saves useless time entries. You can configure the minimum time entry duration in the Location Awareness section of the "More" tab. This only applies when Clock In and Clock Out are the selected arrive and leave actions. Job Tags Display The "Entries" and "Pay Periods" tabs now display job tags when you view the day/week/month/pay period's underlying entries for a given job. Export To Multiple Emails Save more than one export email recipient by entering their email addresses separated by a space. Adjustments in CSV The CSV export contains two new summary columns: TotalTimeAdjustment and TotalEarningsAdjustment. This makes it easier to process adjustment data in your spreadsheet or other system. Bug Fixes Clocking out while on break or paused will always record the adjustment. Sometimes the duration display was not updated when adding a time entry. To prevent data loss, edits to an active Clock In are now auto-saved when the app is backgrounded.
HoursTracker is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $8.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the HoursTracker Time Sheet and Time Tracker app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Awesome time keeper. It does exactly what I need it too! Keep up with my time however I need to divide it up!
Does great. This works great. Only wish there was a way to add in a break like lunch without manually doing it every day. This keeps great
records and is dependable. I enjoy it.
Almost Perfect. PLEASE ADD ICLOUD SYNCINGThis app is very powerful and keeps getting better. I gave it 4 stars because it doesn't have iCloud
syncing between devices, which is just silly. They do offer proprietary
Awesome for the self employed!. Can't do it with out this app!
Changed my world!. This app is a must for anyone who travels to multiple sights for their business. Anyone with employment or recreation that
requires precise "Start/Stop" entries need this app. I set up the sights I tr
Share this Review
This review of HoursTracker Time Sheet and Time Tracker was written by Carol Swift
Download HoursTracker Time Sheet and Time Tracker App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.