QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
◆ ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
What's new in version 3.4.2
Version 3.4.1 fixes a bug where sometimes a clocked out job would automatically clock itself back in later, particularly after editing the clock in time, tags, or comments. Thanks for your patience! Apple Watch With improved notifications, you can select a start or stop time when you tap the "In At" or "Out At" action buttons. Your top 20 most recently active jobs will be shown in the jobs list. UI Tweaks and a new Watch-optimized icon make for a more beautiful HoursTracker Apple Watch app. Pass-By Prevention Briefly traveling near a job location no longer saves useless time entries. You can configure the minimum time entry duration in the Location Awareness section of the "More" tab. This only applies when Clock In and Clock Out are the selected arrive and leave actions. Job Tags Display The "Entries" and "Pay Periods" tabs now display job tags when you view the day/week/month/pay period's underlying entries for a given job. Export To Multiple Emails Save more than one export email recipient by entering their email addresses separated by a space. Adjustments in CSV The CSV export contains two new summary columns: TotalTimeAdjustment and TotalEarningsAdjustment. This makes it easier to process adjustment data in your spreadsheet or other system. Bug Fixes Clocking out while on break or paused will always record the adjustment. Sometimes the duration display was not updated when adding a time entry. To prevent data loss, edits to an active Clock In are now auto-saved when the app is backgrounded.
The HoursTracker app game is now available for $8.99 on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download HoursTracker and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support
HoursTracker - Time Sheet & Time Tracker Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Awesome time keeper
Awesome for the self employed!
Changed my world!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Needs a detailed Chronological view of day. Can o