Dark Meadow: The PactUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Phosphor Games, LLC
FREE VERSION OF THE VISUALLY STUNNING, ENGROSSING STORYTELLING GAME ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE!
Nominated for Mobile Game of the Year from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* IGN: "worth playing just to experience the game’s huge amount of eccentric dialogue, and to experience the unfolding mystery.... one of the best to hit the App Store in recent memory."
* KOTAKU: "at home in the halls of BioShock's Rapture...disturbingly gorgeous experience."
* DESTRUCTOID: "a very atmospheric and engrossing game with a delicious streak of dark humor coursing through its veins.. worth picking up for anybody with an interest in iOS gaming."
* JOYSTIQ: "It's a surprisingly funny, gorgeous game that's an easy recommendation... ram home the truth that mobile games are getting surprisingly good at creating big worlds on tiny screens."
* TOUCH ARCADE: "The Dark Meadow is a standout in almost every way. From look to setting to the touch-centric gameplay, it shines, and you can tell this title was crafted with much love "
* GIZMODO.UK: "a splendid achievement. The bar has been raised, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the hyperbole has been exhausted. We can’t wait to see the next game that tries to go one better."
* MODOJO: "a cross between BioShock and Infinity Blade... a hauntingly beautiful and intriguing game everyone should play, as it offers both a compelling adventure and a glimpse into the future of smart phone gaming. "
* GAMEZEBO: "arguably the best title to come to the genre. It's gorgeous, it's creepy, and it's a blast to play. This is the perfect game to play during the Halloween season. "
A dark fairytale of intrigue and mystery, where the sins of the past must be paid for… So sets the stage for The Dark Meadow -- a visually stunning world of deep exploration, gripping story, and heart racing combat, created with the unrivaled power of the Unreal Engine 3.
You awake in a hospital uncertain of how you arrived there or why. An old man warns of a beautiful witch whose minions roam the halls seeking the living. It is only when the witch is destroyed that you will be released from this unrelenting torment.
Using fun and intuitive fully gesture-based controls, you explore the decaying ruins of Montclair Hospital, armed with your crossbow for long-range combat as well as your sword for up close and personal melee battles.
The best elements from role-playing games encourage exploration as a wide variety of items are secreted throughout the world – from hidden scraps of paper that reveal the mystery of your imprisonment, to weapons and items, to money which can be used to purchase better equipment and weapons.
- Visually stunning, photo-realistic world built with the Unreal 3 engine
- A mature plot, stylized as a dark modern fairytale with bizarre twists and turns;
- In-world storytelling and quality acting
- Gesture-based action: crossbow ranged combat with ‘pull back and fire’ mechanic, slashing melee combat with dodging, blocking, and combos;
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean , Italian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
What's new in version 1.1.1
-Fixed Retina support issues so graphics on mobile devices now render as they should -Fixed a bug where health packs were not spawning in world as they should -Adjusted enemy loot drops to be more generous -Increased Sun Coin rewards from killstreaks -Premium Game and upgrade now convert all costs of swords, crossbows, and amulets permanently into gold from sun coins
Need help? Use our Dark Meadow: The Pact Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Dark Meadow: The Pact is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for free with in-app purchases. The game is compatible with all devices running iOS 4.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Dark Meadow The Pact app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Review. So far pretty good wish it wouldn't be trying to make me spend money to get stuff like weapons and first aid kits but I just
started playing so it may get better.
Original. The graphics are very good and the story very deep and sad . Not something you come across every day
Great Game, Needs Update. I love this game, but can't get any free Sun Coins and am having trouble defeating the witch right before the elevator. I've
upgraded my weapons multiple times and whatnot, but have been unable to progress. Please please please update the app!!
One of my favorite mobile games. The story is compelling, the graphics are great for a mobile game, the fight system is stellar, and the setting is perfect.
I can (and have) spent hours walking around finding money to get better gear.
Yes the game can get difficult, but it gives you the power to get to a point where you can bea
Great Concept but too Laggy. Great gameplay and storyline to be free, but it is way too complicated to combat monsters with the unresponsive controls.
Share this Review
This review of Dark Meadow The Pact was written by Carol Swift
Download Dark Meadow The Pact App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.