The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on missions in the spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with training missions and 2 scenarios
* FLIGHT SIMULATOR with WORLDWIDE TERRAIN and NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view
* Aircraft carrier landings and airbase landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat [available for purchase]
* C-2A Greyhound [available for purchase]
* F-16 Fighting Falcon [available for purchase]
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical) [available for purchase]
* F35B Lightning II (vertical) [available for purchase]
* MiG-29K Fulcrum [available for purchase]
* F4E Phantom II [available for purchase]
* A-6 Intruder [available for purchase]
* A-7 Corsair II [available for purchase]
* F-22 Raptor [available for purchase]
* SU-47 Berkut [available for purchase]
* C-130 Hercules [available for purchase]
* EF Typhoon [available for purchase]
Need help? Watch our Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 7.2
- Fixes - FLIGHT SIMULATOR with WORLDWIDE TERRAIN and NAVIGATION SYSTEM - Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation - Realistic fuel consumption - More realistic aircraft and extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning - 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives New Aircraft: - F-16 Fighting Falcon - A-7 Corsair II - F-22 Raptor - SU-47 Berkut - C-130 Hercules - EF Typhoon Dear Rortos users, we are continously improving Rortos Flight Engine. Please keep on sending us feedback, so we know your wishes.
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
F18 Carrier Landing Lite requires iOS 8.0 or later, and supported on the following devices: iPhone 6 ,iPhone 5 ,iPad 3 ,iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Cool Game, Kind Of Ruined by Ads
Full screen ads to change a setting in the option menu is a bit much. In fact, they just break...
You'll learn a lot about controlling planes and have fun doing it!
The game is awesome. Can't seem to master those carrier landings. Even after landing on the very back of the...
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here.