From the First Round on March 13 to the Championship game on April 2, catch all your favorite rivalries, upsets, and buzzer beaters over both Wi-Fi and 3G. Plus, get alerts for your favorite teams, know when games go into overtime and crunch time, and set your TV channel settings to know where to watch any game on TV. You’ll never miss an upset!
NCAA® March Madness® LIVE offers these great features for free:
NEW for 2012: live game radio of all 67 games
NEW for 2012: live social chatter for teams in every game
- Fill out your official NCAA Bracket Challenge bracket right from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
- Track the entire bracket live throughout the tournament
- Follow live scores and player stats including team leaders and a live lead tracker (iPad only)
- Get alerts for upsets, overtimes, crunch time (close games), and your favorite teams
- Post directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Use My Channels to see where each game is on all four networks – TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV
With the low In-App price of $3.99 you can also:
- Watch the CBS NCAA Basketball Championship Selection Show bracket selection show live on Sunday, March 11
- Watch LIVE streaming of all 67 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament games
- Watch a live stream of team practices from the Final Four®
- Watch highlights of all 67 games; highlights available right after each game (iPhone/iPod Touch only)
Take it with you: your In-App purchase lets you watch live games on any of your iOS devices running iOS 4.3 or higher. Buy it once and watch games on all your devices for one low price – even your computer.
NCAA® March Madness® LIVE provides LIVE STREAMING VIDEO over both Wi-Fi and 3G. Note: sufficient network coverage is required to stream live video.
What's new in version 2.0
* Updated to reflect the 2012 tournament * New and improved UI * Ability to access radio for every game * Game specific push notifications * Bug fixes
Rank in top paid apps
The NCAA March Madness Live app game is now available for free on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS or later on the following devices: and or newer.
Download NCAA March Madness Live and use it on your iPhone or iPad (See button below). You can find links to download the app here.
Developer site: Support
NCAA March Madness Live Has Add-OnsNo add-ons has been found...
Keep going strong!
Picked the Tar Heels to win
Don't understand bad reviews
Like it but why not include