HEY! HEY! My official Lite iPhone game is here! Are you excited?! Fling characters like Cantaloupe, Banana and “Painapple” to a variety of gruesome deaths while you rack up points and bonus time in your quest to become the best Fruitslinger in the Kitchen! Oh yeah, and one more thing! KNIFE! HAHAHAHA!
He’s cute. He’s Annoying. He’s an Orange! To some, he’s the king of comedy, the prince of puns, the earl of irritation! And to others, he’s just a royal pain in the butt. Call him what you like, just don’t call him an apple! He hates that!
"there's something maddeningly addictive about the game"
- Slide to Play
"you just can’t put it down!"
- The Appera
• Fast-paced fruit-slinging arcade action in a beautifully rendered 3D kitchen!
• A flick of the finger sends Apple, Banana, Cantaloupe and more to juice spraying deaths.
• Over 50 unique voice clips and animations from your favorite series characters!
• Collect big points with bonus multipliers on blenders, cutting boards and the almighty "Vent Hood of Death"!
• Collect Nuclear Limes to power up the 10,000,000 Watt microwave that destroys all fruit in sight for juicy bonus points!
• Earn bonus time from Orange's entourage hiding in the cabinets (shake device or tap door when the cabinets knock)!
Check out these other great games from Thruster:
• Luma Link
• It's Fred!
• Flower Warfare: The Game
• Doodle Bomb
Need help? Use our walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage Lite App Details & Overview
Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage Lite is a free-to-play action video game for iOS, developed by Thruster. The app is compatible with iOS 4.3 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage Lite app and play on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 1.5.1
• Mistletoe has left the party with all the decorations • Squash becomes a permanent member of the cast • Rapberry makes his way back to the kitchen • Popping balloons in Endless Mode now gives you points • Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage Lite App Add-Ons
Note: Add-ons available as in-app purchases