Ever wanted to have your entire digital media collection in the palm of your hand?
Air Media Center's high-performance, retina optimized streaming leaves other standard media streaming apps in the dust when it comes to directly accessing the movies, personal videos, photos and music stored on your Mac or PC.
No other iOS app on the market puts your computer's precious media collection in the palm of your hand as seamlessly as Air Media Center. Unlike other players, AMC supports all major file types and will automatically transcode your music, video and photo streams on the fly when necessary. No syncing or additional conversions required.
AMC puts an end to the sorry days of endless buffering, complex settings, and jumbled user interfaces. Add operating system integration as well as fine-grain access control for each of your media files or folders, and you've got a hands-down winner!
Air Media Center is a distributed suite of 2 applications. In order to enjoy AMC, you will first need to download and install our free server application on your Mac/PC. Air Media Server is available for free in the Mac App Store. PC version is also available for free from our website:
• Retina display optimized video and photo streaming
• Authenticate using your Mac or PC user accounts
• Hide files or folders using file system permissions
• Play videos, music, photos of any form or shape
• Provides instant live transcoding if needed
• Folder, iTunes playlist and iPhoto album sharing
AVI, DIVX, XVID, MKV, MP4, M4V, MOV, MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, EyeTV MPEG2, MPEG-4, ASF, WMV, WMA, WAV, MP3, 3GP, OGG, FLAC, MPEG audio, ADTS AAC audio, Real Audio and Video, Macromedia Flash (Only embedded audio is decoded), FLV (Macromedia Flash video files), DVR-MS, WTV, CDR, ISO and more...
• Air Media Server running on your Mac/PC
Visit our website for more information:
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, concerns or feature requests.
Air Media Center App Details & Overview
Air Media Center is an application developed by App Dynamic and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Download the Air Media Center app and use on your iPhone or iPad. Click here to download the app for Android or Windows devices.
Developer site: Support
What's new in version 2.1
• NEW: Users can now save images to their Photo Library by long pressing the file to save • Improved photo viewing experience • UI and performance enhancements • General bug and crash fixes