Accounts 2 CheckbookUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Steve Tran
Price: $1.99Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 5.5
- Size 4.19 MB
- Released Jan 27, 2012
- Age 4+
- Category Finance
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" list
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, view reports, export data, print, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 app are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Touch ID Support
- Use Touch ID to authenticate and launch the app quicker and more conveniently.
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder your accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data for safekeeping via email, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing interface. Then restore it to your device whenever you need to.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version to try before you buy
What's new in version 5.5
- Fix issue where updating a transfer at the destination account will cause the reconcile flag to be changed at the source account.
Latest App Activity
Accounts 2 Checkbook
All App Activity and Price Drops »
Accounts 2 Checkbook is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Accounts 2 Checkbook app, just scan the QR code with your device or click the button below to go to the app's download page.
Can't update from Accounts to Accounts 2. Been using the original app for more than 4 years. It has been really good for me. Decided to upgrade after so long and had tried
the 'Transfer Data' as per their Upgrade instructions to move the data from old app to new app. Alas, it says the Accounts 2 app
is not installed when it already had been
Nice & Simple. This app is extremely user friendly. I downloaded the lite version to evaluate the layout and simplicity of the app.
Pretty straight forward. I was able to setup my (four) bank accounts, reoccurring payroll and bills within minutes.
I only wish there was a look ahead feature (like iReconcile) so
My favorite app. This is my favorite app I own!! I've had several checkbook apps and I was forced to switch to this one after Money was no longer
supported, but this is a far superior app. I tried out several "free" versions before I decided on which paid app I wanted to
purchase and I couldn't be any happier with t
Doesn't synch across devices. App works fine on a single device but doesn't synch across multiple devices. I really have to pay a lot of attention to that
otherwise it would be 5 stars. I'm only using on 1 device until updates are made.
Love it - Thanks!. I've used Quicken for 16 years, it's packed with features and options that are hard to beat but I don't use them anymore. Jumping
on the iPad wagon as my go to device I started looking for apps that would replace my Windows applications and simplify my life
and record keeping. If Quicken had a stand
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
The Verdict: Average!
Share this Review
This review of Accounts 2 Checkbook was written by Carol Swift
To find and download the latest version of Accounts 2 Checkbook, click on the Download button. You can get it directly to your device, or you can download it to your computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer it to your device.