Accounts 2 CheckbookUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Steve Tran
Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 5.5
- Size 6.39 MB
- Released Jan 27, 2012
- Age 4+
- Category Finance
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" list
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, view reports, export data, print, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 app are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Touch ID Support
- Use Touch ID to authenticate and launch the app quicker and more conveniently.
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder your accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data for safekeeping via email, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing interface. Then restore it to your device whenever you need to.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version to try before you buy
What's new in version 5.5
- Fix issue where updating a transfer at the destination account will cause the reconcile flag to be changed at the source account.
Accounts 2 Checkbook is a universal app, and is available on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Accounts 2 Checkbook app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Great app but serious issue with one thing!. This app works great, very easy to use but you have to consider the desire to "look ahead". Recurring (future at least 30 days in
advance) transactions must be able to be viewed in the register section of the app. I know there's some work around from what I've
read but this defeats the purpose of ma
Great but.... Would love to be able to allow another user to see the checkbook at same time just like the grocery list app.
Perfect. I'd be lost without this app
Daily user. Excellent app. Excellent features. I tell everyone about this app. Only thing I wish it had was multi users for couples with joint
Great but would love to see. I've used this for the past 3 years. I want love to the ability to input credit limits to my credit cards. I would also like to
schedule payments too
Share this Review
This review of Accounts 2 Checkbook was written by Carol Swift
Download Accounts 2 Checkbook App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.