Accounts 2 CheckbookUniversal App – Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
Published by: Steve Tran
Track this app for price drops.
- Current Version 5.5
- Size 6.39 MB
- Released Jan 27, 2012
- Age 4+
- Category Finance
- User Ratings 4.00 (5 votes)
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" list
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, view reports, export data, print, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 app are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Touch ID Support
- Use Touch ID to authenticate and launch the app quicker and more conveniently.
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder your accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data for safekeeping via email, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing interface. Then restore it to your device whenever you need to.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version to try before you buy
What's new in version 5.5
- Fix issue where updating a transfer at the destination account will cause the reconcile flag to be changed at the source account.
Accounts 2 Checkbook is a universal iOS app available in the App Store for $1.99 (Ads free) with no in-app purchases. The app is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0 or later, including the new iPhone 6 and iPad Mini. To download the Accounts 2 Checkbook app click the button below to go to the app's download page.
If you've enjoyed using the app, please rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
Use it every day!. Use it every day. Works great and has the fastest entry I've found once it's set up and used for a while. Could use some 3D Touch
love though. It's been more than a year and a half since there has been an update. Others are more updated and use 3D Touch.
A few wish list items. Love the app. Some suggestions for a greater app. 1. Ability to add payee info like address. I don't want to clog my contact
list with every payee I write checks to and there's no way to add payee info like address or comments related to payee (not the
check). 2. Ability to select more than o
I track all my spending on this app!. This app is a nice, very simple way to track finances. You can set up as many accounts as you want, and can automate recurring
income and expenses. You can also make your own spending categories. There are also lots of reports that let you look at your
spending by category, timeframe, etc.
Good app. It's a good app but I would like to see you add a feature where you could look into the future with your recurring charges to see
where you are financially.
Wouldn't go without it!. I use this app every day. I can use it to set up numerous amounts of accounts under one Main account. It really keeps me on track
and lets me see at a glance exactly where I am in my budget. Highly recommended.../
Share this Review
This review of Accounts 2 Checkbook was written by Carol Swift
Download Accounts 2 Checkbook App Latest Version on Android and iOS. You can get it directly on your device or download the app to your PC or Mac computer then install the app on your tablet or smart phone.