Developer: Pinger Inc
Current Version: 2.0
File Size: 23.13 MB
Age Rating: 9+
Ratings: 0.00 (5 votes)
Doodle Buddy with Everything is the most fun you can have with your finger! Finger paint on your favorite backgrounds and drop in playful stamps—all stamps, backgrounds and stencils are now free!
WHAT MAKES DOODLE BUDDY SO SPECIAL?
• Funny sounds paired with stamps are a blast!
• Doodle and stamp all over your own pictures
• Scribble inside stencils to draw perfect shapes
• Text Tool with resizable text and four fonts
• Saves your progress. Pick up where you left off!
• Option to buy out ads
SHARE THE FUN!
• Draw with other users on the same WiFi network
• Text chat back and forth with your drawing buddy
• Send your drawings to friends via email
DOODLE BUDDY GOLD USERS: WHY UPGRADE TO DOODLE BUDDY EVERYTHING?
• Hundreds of stamps and backgrounds--FREE!
• Same silly finger fun--minty fresh new icon!
WHAT IF I SUCK AT DRAWING?
Anyone can draw with Doodle Buddy--from a hip Grandma to a snotty two-year-old kid. If you mess up, you can always undo your last stroke. To start over, simply shake your device.
WHO CAN I DRAW WITH?
You can connect to draw with anyone that has Doodle Buddy with Everything 2.0 on iPhone or iPod touch.
WHAT ABOUT iPAD?
Check out Doodle Buddy for iPad for multi-touch drawing, stamping and more.
Connect with us at:
Requires iOS 3.0 or higher.
Rank in top paid apps
iOS Compatibility & Supported Devices
Doodle Buddy with Everything - Paint Draw Scribble Sketch - It's Addictive! requires iOS or later, and supported on the following devices: and or newer.
Click the button below to download it from the iTunes store using your iPhone or visit the app's download page for android and other platforms.
Developer site: Doodle Buddy with Everything support
I was editing a picture and needed to use one of the stamps and it crashed back to my home...
The app keeps crashing when I open the stamps
Love this app but it keeps crashing when opening the stamps.
Technical support & help
Having trouble with the application? Report issues and get help here.